No announcement yet.

Sams Ribs and why noone can sense Zeke

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sams Ribs and why noone can sense Zeke

Do you think the scratches on Sams ribs have anything to do with why Zeke can't be sensed? Just an idea.

I'm sure that's why...I mentioned this on another thread. I don't think Zeke is "healing" Sam at all. He is hiding in him until he can put forth his master plan. He doesn't want to be discovered until that time. I'm sure he is damaged from his fall but obviously still has the juice to bring Cas back from death. I am still reminded of the scene with the one angel falling with the burning wings and how when he hit the water, Sam jolted in pain. Dramatic effect maybe? or was that Zeke hitting the water?

Eventually, Cas would have figured it out, and Sam will also suspect something isn't right with him. Dean is actually doing what Cas has done repeatedly, trusting the wrong person. Perhaps when Crowley, Sam and Kevin start deciphering the tablet (spoilers don't say which one, but I'm guessing Angel), Crowley might actually be the one to figure it out. Imagine Crowley with that tidbit of info.....

Zeke is not going to want to leave Sam...and he will constantly be pulling the "Dean can't let Sam go" card. Perhaps, like in Swan Song, Sam will convince Dean to let him either die or not, but he will want Zeke OUT.....Dean will have to make that choice, as will Cas have to make the choice on whether to remain human, and Crowley will have to decide what side he wants to work on.

Comment

I think Zeke is healing Sam. I think Zeke is HIDING in Sam. I think the Enochian symbols are doing a fabulous job of supporting that.

Zeke is not going to want to leave Sam...and he will constantly be pulling the "Dean can't let Sam go" card. Perhaps, like in Swan Song, Sam will convince Dean to let him either die or not, but he will want Zeke OUT.....Dean will have to make that choice, as will Cas have to make the choice on whether to remain human, and Crowley will have to decide what side he wants to work on.
      My theories are close to this. I think if Zeke won't leave, Dean will offer to host. That's about the only way he can save Sam (presuming heal Sam is part of the deal) and be okay with it.

Comment

I don't think the Enochian symbols even exist anymore. I think by season six, Sera Gamble tossed that idea out of the window, which is why Castiel locates the brothers so easily starting in season six("The Third Man").

Comment

Good point....they still have the demon tattoo and that was reinforced last season, but Cas went to get tattooed to create his own warding, which he puts on what appears to be the bottom of his rib cage.

But, if the Enochian symbols have been "tossed out," then why did Dean have to tell the angels his exact location in E9-1 when he was sending out an all-points bulletin? And Bartholomew would not have had to resort to a rogue reaper to find them.

I think they should either make a simple mention about the rib symbols still protecting them, as does the demon tattoo, just for clarification purposes.

I still have an issue with the reapers....I think they need to explain their existence a bit more than they have. This is just so "forced" IMO....
          Last edited by SuperSheltie; 10-25-2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

They've always made it shown that the brothers have had the demon tattoos though, even during Gamble's run.

Either they tossed the idea out during season six, or they're just flip-flopping the idea whenever it's important for the series because you do bring up a good point with the angels sending a reaper to find Sam and Dean.
            Last edited by Anno_Domini; 10-25-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎