No announcement yet.

Clock Tower

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock Tower

And we have a Clock Tower now. possible a new base for TEAM ARROW ?

I'm thinking it'll continue to be an unofficial "Birds of Prey" lair for Black Canary and Sin, for now at least. Still a very cool touch they put into the episode.

Comment

Am I wrong or was it the same as Watchtower from Smallville but they just changed the interior around.

I also think the establishing shot of the Clock Tower was the same establishing shot for Watchtower in Smallville.

Comment

That's exactly what I thought. They recycled the Smallville set and just altered it slightly.

Comment

Erm, I'm sorry but this clock tower does look nothing like the one from Smallville, neither inside nor especially outside.

Comment

If it is the Smallville Watchtower set, that would bring it full circle as it was used as the Clock Tower on Birds of Prey.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
              Am I wrong or was it the same as Watchtower from Smallville but they just changed the interior around.

I also think the establishing shot of the Clock Tower was the same establishing shot for Watchtower in Smallville.
              Would not surprise me because they already use the Luther Mansion as the Queen Mansion so I was thinking the same thing that it is Watchtower or Queen's Clocktower apartment from Smallville set.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                That's exactly what I thought. They recycled the Smallville set and just altered it slightly.
                same here, but the producers have not said anything abt it. so I guess its not

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎