Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Broken Dolls" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, they got off the island and Canary was probably trained by the same people who trained Merlyn.

And even though I don't watch it yet, I love how the next show starts with Ollie's brother giving a monologue in pretty much the same style as the one at the beginning of Arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
      Well, they got off the island and Canary was probably trained by the same people who trained Merlyn.

And even though I don't watch it yet, I love how the next show starts with Ollie's brother giving a monologue in pretty much the same style as the one at the beginning of Arrow.
      It's that strong Amell voice.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB
        Moira is hotter though <3
        Yep. Moira deserves the "yummy mummy" label, lol. Thea must have been told at school all the time: "Not to be a pest -- but your mom's kinda hot."

Comment

Did he just say Ra's Al Ghul?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
            Did he just say Ra's Al Ghul?!?
            Yeah he did say Ra's Al Ghul.

Comment

Do we have any idea who the masked villain is in the preview for next weeks episode?

Comment

Another cool note for DC comics fans besides all the obvious 52 references was that the PI that Officer Lance visits was named Tony Daniel (Tony Daniel is the writer/artist of Batman RIP, Battle for the Cowl among many other DC Comics. Though I can't recall if he ever wrote Green Arrow).

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Freeze
                  Do we have any idea who the masked villain is in the preview for next weeks episode?
                  Some are thinking it is Brother Blood; Sebastian Blood's alter ego in the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Freeze
                    my 1st thought was BLACK MASK. but I saw some1 posted it is sportsmaster (not a bad idea though)

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎