No announcement yet.

Behind the scenes in Stockholm

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the scenes in Stockholm

I happened to be walking past the location in Stockholm, Sweden where they shot the opening of Eye Spy. Here's a clip of the scene followed by footage I shot behind the scenes on my mobile phone:

so cool that they are filming in Sweden Though I haven't been in Stockholm.

Comment

Yeah, it was cool to see the filming! I had no idea they were filming Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. until I saw the episode. I also thought it was cool to see how much they used of what just happened to be happening in the square that day. What I mean is that the drum team just happened to be there when they shot the scene; they definitely weren't part of the production. In fact, they were drumming in support of some political rally that was happening that day. Also, everyone was filming with their cell phones (me included, obviously) and they worked that into the episode when Coulson mentioned everyone filming with their phones.

By the way, I could tell that everything up to the end of the first scene on the subway was shot in Stockholm (all the way up to when the cop sees the severed hand of one of the masked guys.) But when Coulson and the others go on the subway to investigate it, they were definitely not in Stockholm, but on a set. No subway cars in Stockholm look like the one they investigated.

Also, for whatever reason, the slate (clapboard thing) said the title of the production was "Rag Tag", not "Eye Spy".

Fun stuff!
      Last edited by Krumly; 10-21-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

That is so cool!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎