No announcement yet.

Superman 75th Anniversary Animated Short

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman 75th Anniversary Animated Short

From the creative minds of Zack Snyder (Man of Steel) and Bruce Timm (Superman: The Animated Series) and produced by Warner Bros. Animation, this short follo...

Superman through the years, from his first appearance on the cover of Action Comics #1 to Henry Cavill in this year's Man of Steel...all in two minutes!
    I think this is pretty awesome!

Sent shivers down my spine. So well done. Loved it and the end especially the way he lands on top of the 75.

Comment

Wow, that was awesome! I loved that even Smallville got a reference in there! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

That's awesome!!! They went through all the different Supermans in animated form.

Comment

I remember when they told us they were going to be adapting comic book storylines for D2DVD releases and the thought was they were going to style them to look like the comics. This clip makes me wish they had actually done that. I guess it might've looked dated, though, and some art styles might have been harder to animate.

Comment

This has quickly become my most viewed video since it was posted. Superman The Animated Series was my 2nd favorite part in a tie for 2nd place with the MOS part. My favorite part? Smallville! That watertower got some serious showtime in the video and it made me so happy.

One question though. Did they reference Dean Cain's portrayal? I didnt see him in there at all. Did I miss something?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎