My Life Through Your Eyes (Jor-El/Lara, CLois) - PG13

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad you're back!!! Loving this!!

Comment

This was a great addition to the story; thanks so much for continuing it. So far, it seems you've intentionally switched personalities with Clark's parents, making Jor-El more like Lois and Lara more like Clark. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by kendrak
        So glad you're back!!! Loving this!!
        I'm so glad you're glad and enjoying the story! It won't be very long before the next update, I hope. I've already started it!

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
        This was a great addition to the story; thanks so much for continuing it. So far, it seems you've intentionally switched personalities with Clark's parents, making Jor-El more like Lois and Lara more like Clark. I love it!
        Huh, really? That's funny because I was actually trying to show Clark more like his father and Lois like Lara, but... Oh well, as long as it works! Looking back on it, I can see why you say that and maybe I'll run with that. Either way, I have the major ideas in mind for the story and the characters are kind of taking on personalities of themselves. lol

Ok, everyone! I'm currently working on the new part to this fic. I just updated my CLois fic, The 7 Year Hitch, yesterday and I'm trying to get the new part to this out...mmm, maybe by the end of the week. I'll have to see. I have to work pretty hard tomorrow, I'll be gone most of the day on Wed, and I have to work Fri pm. Not sure I can get it all done by then but I'll be working hard.

Comment

Hello,
          Just reminding you that we are waiting breathlessly.....

Comment

My dear Beth, my life's been a mess and i haven't been around here as much as i wanted to be... and I must sound like a broken record because i said it to almost every writer i'm reading here LOL but is 100% true, i'm dealing with a lot and I needed to order my priorities and, unfortunately, ksite got behind... anyway, little by little i'm catching up

What can i say about the last two chapters i read? Fantastic! I'm so in love with Lara and Jor-el that i often forget that Clark and Lois are part of it too hahaha

I can't wait for what's coming next. And i hope it's coming soon

Comment

Hello,
              Just reminding you that we are waiting breathlessly.....
              Thanks for the bump/reminder. I am working on the update as I can. It's been pretty hard. On top of the two jobs I have, I have started 2 online classes myself, including ENGL 1102 where I will have to write 3 literary analysis papers. As much as I love to read and write, I hate literary analysis essays. But like I said, I have started the update and think I know how much I want to put in it. I haven't outlined this story as much as I have my other one. Thanks for reading!

Originally posted by cathy14
              My dear Beth, my life's been a mess and i haven't been around here as much as i wanted to be... and I must sound like a broken record because i said it to almost every writer i'm reading here LOL but is 100% true, i'm dealing with a lot and I needed to order my priorities and, unfortunately, ksite got behind... anyway, little by little i'm catching up

What can i say about the last two chapters i read? Fantastic! I'm so in love with Lara and Jor-el that i often forget that Clark and Lois are part of it too hahaha

I can't wait for what's coming next. And i hope it's coming soon
              Girl, you are singing my song. Seems like I never have time to work on my writing. I'm glad I was able to set up a new 'ship for fans! The idea just kind of came to me with the few glimpses we got of Clark's family from Krypton throughout the show. I hope I'll be able to keep up the feel of this as well as keep everyone interested in the story I'm trying to weave.

Everyone, keep the feedback/bumps coming. I know I say it all the time but I am still working on this, even sometimes only just a sentence at a time. I'm really trying to get to it. Knowing that people are truly interested helps.

Beth

Comment

Update, please.....

Comment

Update, please.....
                  Coming soon! Don't give up on me! I've been taking Statistics and English 1102 in addition to working 2 jobs and taking care of family and getting my house ready to put up for sale. Just finished the ENGL 1102 class and have been working furiously on a one-shot CLois fic to get my creative juices flowing again. I had already started the update and will be finishing it soon. I promise!

Beth

Comment

Any more progress yet?

Comment

Still nothing? C'mon, what's the deal?

Comment

I would love to see this story continued, I hope RL gives you a break and you can get back into it

Comment

:confundido:

Comment

Bueno

Comment

Bu sin terminar

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢