#9.10 "Road Trip"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9.10 "Road Trip"

Just the title.

I'm not quite sure if they're filming episode nine right now, so it may not include that, but this episode will definitely involve Metatron!

Comment

I can't believe we're 9 seasons in and haven't had an episode titled "Road Trip"! This whole show is one long Road Trip, you'd think we'd have used it before now.

Comment

Can anyone post some more information about this episode. I heard that Jensen and Jared have both said the cliffhanger is awesome. Wouldn't this be the last episode before the hiatus.

Comment

It's actually "Holy Terror" that will be the final episode before the hiatus...this episode should pick everything up off the floor.

Comment

Can anyone post some more information about this episode. I heard that Jensen and Jared have both said the cliffhanger is awesome. Wouldn't this be the last episode before the hiatus.

Okay, I'm not finding the rules about spoilers. There are some unofficial ones out, but not sure if it's okay to post them.

Comment

Can anyone post some more information about this episode.
              Google search on the recent conventions (ChiCon I think) and you'll find stuff I think.

Comment

There's spoilers for this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  There's spoilers for this episode?
                  There are actually quite few, but several are from unofficial sources. They're a mixed 909 and 910 bag.
                  Last edited by blue sunflower; 11-19-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Cas has his trenchcoat back LOL......not quite the same one, but still.....cannot WAIT

Comment

Cas back in business! I didn't realize how much I messed that coat and being an angel and kicking butt And also Crowley! So much to look forward to.

Comment

As I mentioned in the Holy Terror thread, I think Kevin will be back. There's logical reasons but my most compelling rationale was a couple of tweets last Monday (I think) b/w Guy Norman Bee (frequent SPN director) and Osric Chau. Bee mentioned seeing Osric at the Vancouver customs (or something similar). So I'm thinking if Osric is still up in Vancouver he either got a guest gig on another show or is STILL FILMING. So... I think Kevin comes back.

Now the logical reasons:
                          - They need their prophet back.Yes, a new prophet may be called and come running to the tablets (which Gadreel stole) but that's problematic. If Cas wants to get the Angels back into Heaven or figure out how to beat them, he needs that Angel tablet.
                          - Kevin mentioned that Metatron may have messed with the text on the tablet, trying to make it intentionally difficult to figure out. Which suggests Metatron did not cotton to God leaving a tablet on how to deal with Angels "in case of emergency". So.... that tablet is going to come back. That was a foreshadowing moment. Therefore... we need a prophet and Kevin is too beloved to introduce a NEW guy.
                          - Dean declared Kevin family. Is he just going to roll over on this one? Especially after Kevin said he always gets screwed? I just can't see it. So what tools does Dean have at his disposal:
                          1) Cas. Who is an angel now. He's revived the dead before (Bobby). Of course Bobby didn't have his eyes burned out. More importantly, Cas has someone else's grace and it was implied Cas was not sure if that meant how "back" he was. It may be like the Harry Potter wands and the grace has to "fit" the wearer. So, they could use that as a reason why Cas can't heal Kevin. BUT, if they want to, Cas is an option.
                          2) Crowley. King of Hell and all. Now Crowley's other contracts have been canceled so he has less "power". OTOH, he "borrowed" Bobby's soul because he "needed a little something" to get his mojo on for finding Death. So perhaps Dean will trade his soul for Kevin (or let Crowley borrow it). This fits into my theory regarding where they could be going (see below).

Other factoids (from the preview):
                          - Cas gets there quickly (in the next episode vice human Cas wandering for days). Seems to me the dude has his wings. Unlike the angels who fell, Cas lost his grace and was sent to earth. It would be an awesome strategic advantage if Cas could teleport when no one else can.
                          - They clearly make a deal of some sort with Crowley (that doesn't have to involve souls) because we see him torturing Samdreel.

My second part of the season theory:
                          - Dean makes a deal with Crowley to save Kevin/assist with Sam. Maybe he throws saving Kevin in as part of the freedom deal, maybe he has to offer more. What I was speculating before Holy Terror is that Crowley will want Dean's help in taking on Abbadon. So, maybe he'll not ask for his soul, just his help. OTOH, if Crowley needs a soul to power his mojo, I see Dean offering his (perhaps temporarily). I could also see Crowley putting a rider on the deal ... like "I save Kevin, eject Gadreel from Sam.... you let me walk free and I'll hold onto your soul until you kill Abbadon for me." This fits with the First Born fighting (talking to Cain who taught the Knights of Hell) so that's why I'm putting that out there.

Comment

With there being prophets in line when one dies, I think that could create a loophole in that Kevin can't be brought back as it could interfere in some established order.

Now there was a sighting of Osric Chau in Vancouver, it could be just a guest spot. I think it would actually be smart that Kevin can't be brought back just because another prophet will be "awakened" so to speak, much like how Kevin was in "Reading Is Fundamental".

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                              Cas has his trenchcoat back
                              I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that! It immediately made me wonder where he got this new one (as his old one is long gone). It would be cute if they did some sort of joke, as in "this doesn't feel quite the same" or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎