No announcement yet.

Quotes from "City of Heroes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "City of Heroes"

For your favorite quotes, or just the ones that hit you more than others.

"Don't beat yourself up."
    "I'm not. Apparently, that's his job."
    "And I like my job! That doesn't mean I wouldn't trade it for a way of this island!"
    - Shado, Oliver, and Slade

"Not bad for someone who got a D in 10th Grade Algebra." (Insert Oliver's version of gaping in shock) "If its electronic, I can find it."
    - Felicity and Oliver

"If I had known that all it would've taken for you to take your rightful place at the company was its demise, I would've declared bankruptcy a year ago." - Moira Queen

"Where the hell've you been?" - Officer Quentin Lance

OK, I cheated a bit and knicked a few quotes from online sources...though I actually noticed most of these when I watched the episode:

Isabel: You aren't at all what people say about you.
    Oliver: Most people fail to see the real me.

This was a nice nod to the viewers, who of course know what Isabel doesn't know, namely that Oliver might be a more fearsome enemy than she thinks he is....

Roy: What I lack in height I make up for in wicked good hearing.

Diggle to Oliver: I would have emailed, but this isn't exactly an email hot spot.

Isabel to Oliver: Poverty isn't as glamorous as Charles Dickens made it look.

Thea to Moira: That outfit, with your coloring - isn't that cruel and unusual punishment or something?

"Lauriver" shipper "feels":

Oliver to Laurel: I understand. After everything that's happened, I understand why we can't be together. I still need you in my life.

"Olicity" shipper "feels":

Oliver to Felicity: A very good friend told me: I have to find another way. (not sure if these are the exact words!)
    Last edited by evaba; 10-12-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎