Posting Pro

Quotes from "City of Heroes"

For your favorite quotes, or just the ones that hit you more than others.

"Don't beat yourself up."
    "I'm not. Apparently, that's his job."
    "And I like my job! That doesn't mean I wouldn't trade it for a way of this island!"
    - Shado, Oliver, and Slade

"Not bad for someone who got a D in 10th Grade Algebra." (Insert Oliver's version of gaping in shock) "If its electronic, I can find it."
    - Felicity and Oliver

"If I had known that all it would've taken for you to take your rightful place at the company was its demise, I would've declared bankruptcy a year ago." - Moira Queen

"Where the hell've you been?" - Officer Quentin Lance

Posting Pro
    OK, I cheated a bit and knicked a few quotes from online sources...though I actually noticed most of these when I watched the episode:

Isabel: You aren't at all what people say about you.
    Oliver: Most people fail to see the real me.

This was a nice nod to the viewers, who of course know what Isabel doesn't know, namely that Oliver might be a more fearsome enemy than she thinks he is....

Roy: What I lack in height I make up for in wicked good hearing.

Diggle to Oliver: I would have emailed, but this isn't exactly an email hot spot.

Isabel to Oliver: Poverty isn't as glamorous as Charles Dickens made it look.

Thea to Moira: That outfit, with your coloring - isn't that cruel and unusual punishment or something?

"Lauriver" shipper "feels":

Oliver to Laurel: I understand. After everything that's happened, I understand why we can't be together. I still need you in my life.

"Olicity" shipper "feels":

Oliver to Felicity: A very good friend told me: I have to find another way. (not sure if these are the exact words!)
    Last edited by evaba; 10-12-2013 at 08:27 AM.