No announcement yet.

Easter Eggs in "City of Heroes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Eggs in "City of Heroes"

- Bethany Snow and Channel 52 were mentioned.
    - STAR Labs is someplace the Flash usually hangs out. And a particle accelerator? Hmm.
    - Sebastian Blood is a reference to the character Brother Blood.

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    - STAR Labs is someplace the Flash usually hangs out. And a particle accelerator? Hmm.
    Yeah, and they mentioned Central City in relation to it as well.

Comment

Caught the STAR Labs mention! Didn't catch the accelerator part. I need to rewatch.

Comment

Yeah they said the particle accelerator would be up and running by Christmas. Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
          Yeah they said the particle accelerator would be up and running by Christmas. Hmm...
          That coincides with the Barry Allen two-parter, interestingly enough.....

Comment

Central City particle accelerator by STAR Labs. Yeah something is about to happen to that.

Comment

I don't know if this is an Easter egg or not but we do know what happens to that ship that was shown on Lian Yu at the end of the episode; That same ship was shown destroyed when Felicity and Diggle were landing on Lian Yu.

Comment

Did anyone here the Canary cry after Black Canary jumped over the wall at the end of the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  Did anyone here the Canary cry after Black Canary jumped over the wall at the end of the episode?
                  Nah really? I didn't notice it will have to watch that bit again.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                    Nah really? I didn't notice it will have to watch that bit again.
                    It didn't sound like the Canary cry from other media it sounded like an actual canary.

Comment

It didn't sound like the Canary cry from other media it sounded like an actual canary.
                      OK

for some reason I was thinking I didn't see that.

Comment

So I'm assuming this....when the particle accelerator finally starts to work, it may be moved to Starling City just as a show from S.T.A.R. Labs, or we do see Central City in either the eighth or ninth episode when Barry returns and a freak accident happens. Maybe whatever he's investigating in Starling City, leads him to some conspiracy to S.T.A.R. Labs?

I gotta admit...I do like this possible take than being involved in a spillage of chemicals or what have you.

I heard that too, but I didn't know if it would just be an effect the viewer hears whenever she shows up, or it's a sound Canary actually makes, lol. And also, it seems she may be called The Canary as much as Ollie may be now called Arrow. Guess colors in names will only work for the villains in this series

Comment

I think only Episode 20 will be in Central City since that is the backdoor pilot for the Flash.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎