No announcement yet.

Star Wars Rebels (Disney XD)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Katee Sackhoff will be reprising her role as Bo-Katan Kryze from The Clone Wars.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

How was the premiere? I didn't get to see it yet.

Comment

Solid. It still handles a lot of stuff very much on the surface level, but Ezra's story is getting more complicated (in a good way) and the production itself retained a lot of the cinematic qualities that made the season 2 finale as great as it was. I would say the only true disappointment for me was Thrawn. His introduction was boring.

Comment

Comment

Quite liked the season premiere. Thought it was alot better than the season 2 premiere. We're about two years from the events of A New Hope, so I assume the Y-wings in the episode were some of the ones featured in the movie.
                    Last edited by jon-el87; 10-01-2016, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I liked it, Ezra is not the same as he was because of what happened to Kaden and Asohka, the one thing I don't like is Ezra new short hair, he looked better with long hair.

Comment

Comment

Concerning the second episode. I'm assuming Maul was refering to [SPOILER]Obi-Wan.[/SPOILER] So, they'll probably encounter him in a future episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                            Concerning the second episode. I'm assuming Maul was referring to [SPOILER]Obi-Wan.[/SPOILER] So, they'll probably encounter him in a future episode.
                            I agree. And [SPOILER]Ezra probably saw Tatooine[/SPOILER].

Comment

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Wedge and Hobbie sticks around or have simply been sent over to Dodonna's unit (where, at least, Wedge will be in two years). They would make a nice change from the nameless red shirts they've had before on this show, when it comes to rebel pilots.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎