Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Lost Girl?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Lost Girl?

What did you think?
    10 - I found greatness in this episode.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This episode had me lost.
    0%

10!

That scene between Snow and Emma had me tearing up. Really wonderful performance by Jennifer Morrison.

The Rumple stuff in Neverland was REALLY interesting. His childhood toy continually coming back to him is a nice mystery.

The Fairy Tale Land flashbacks were fun (love Arthurian legend stuff so that made me happy) and also served as a puzzle piece filled in about the Snow White story. Great to see how The Evil Queen found out about Snow waking up and why they went to war.

Comment

Definitely a 10.

The paralleling of Snow and Emma's personal growth was a great touch. It showed us alike mother and daughter are, and even though they have a lot to work on still in their relationship, tonight was a turning point. I enjoy how the characters' journeys are continuous, whether it is past or present.

I feel that Neverland is finally portrayed correctly in media/TV - specifically, the island itself plays with you just as much, if not moreso than Pan himself. It's much more than just some magical place Peter lives. The poisonous plants, the fact that it can play tricks on you, the constant air of mystery.

Merlin shoutouts!! I hope we see more of that, something tells me that's not the last of it.

Major kudos on continuity. I noticed this especially with Hook and Emma. When Hook and Emma first met, as they were climbing the beanstalk, Hook said to her that she had that same look in her eyes as the Lost Boys, since he spent so much time in Neverland. He said she was an orphan then, and tonight she called herself that. He saw her before she saw herself. She was basically recalling that conversation with him even though she didn't mention it specifically. I really enjoy their scenes together, though I guess I can admit I "ship" them but, more than that, he always saw her for who she was from the beginning. I see him as a character who challenges her, and I think he'll be an integral part in her believing in herself.
      Last edited by WickedJenn; 10-06-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

8/10 for me.

I always find it interesting how they find a way to revisit the pilot with every season.

It was also nice to see Regina as the Evil Queen again.

I was surprised that the straw doll turned out to be Rumple's, as I figured it belonged to Baelfire (during his time on the island).

I knew the stuff with Arthur and the sword was a ruse, but it was nice to see Camelot and Merlin get a mention (even though I've never read the full story or watched the series that aired on SyFy).

Really looking forward to next week's ep (and how Tinkerbell is seemingly connected to Regina it seems?)

Comment

8/10 for me, as well.

I liked that therte were Enchanted Forest scenes (which, I believe, were missing in the season premiere).

Next week's show looks like it will be a goodie.

Comment

I would go with 9/10. The show is doing a good job of balancing action and exposition. It looks like we will get more of the same next week.

BTW, when Emma was trying to figure out who she is, I was waiting for "I am Dr Allison Cameron - where's House?"

Comment

Hahah Alison I agree that this was a great episode it had a great balance between action and drama, continuity and just awesome. It was kind of nostalgic with the reference of Rufio, Hook being hook and I loved that we saw Hook and Pan battle that they always have done. And also the excalibur sword couldn't have made it better. A 9/10. I'm really liking this season a lot because it feels a lot more grounded than season 2.

Comment

This show is off to a great start this season.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎