Hey everyone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

Hey everyone,

Just found these forum's so I thought I'd sign up as I absolutely love Arrow, I've watched every episode probably 3 times if not more and going through the entire first season again before this week's ep. Can't wait for it to come out already.

Little bit about me now;
    I'm 21, from Australia and I'm studying Accounting & Finance. Arrow is probably my absolute favourite show to watch at the moment and the only thing's that come close to it are Elementary, Revolution and The Blacklist.

Interesting

I always wondered what other Arrow fans did in their spare time. I am a Mathematics and Physics major minoring in Philology. I hail from the US, primarily the Monterey - Sacramento area and I have had the unfortunate experience of thinking about Arrow on many different occasions which would have best been suited thinking/doing something else.

My rival show will be anything Stargate.

Comment

welcome to the forum Lipzo and i hope you have fun around here as we are all Arrow fans!

I am also totally addicted to Arrow and i have also watched every episode in season 1 at least 3-4 times!!!

finally someone from Australia!!! i dont know many people on this Arrow forum who are also from Australia!!!

and wow The_Vigilante !!! you seem really really really smart!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎