No announcement yet.

Ages of Smallville teen titans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ages of Smallville teen titans

Would I be correct in think these are the right ages?

Mia 20-21, since I believe she was 18 or 19 when she met Oliver.

Zan and Jayna 16-18, it was never really clear on their ages.

Jaime, Conner and Megan I would say are 15-17 years old.

For some reason I feel like Zan and Jayna are older than that since they were on their own. Maybe 20 -21 now?

How did I miss Megan? Where did she come from? I don't remember her from anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
      For some reason I feel like Zan and Jayna are older than that since they were on their own. Maybe 20 -21 now?

How did I miss Megan? Where did she come from? I don't remember her from anything else.
      Megan came along in the first special comic. She was never on the show.

Comment

I totally spaced on that.

Comment

No worries, it took me a sec to remember where M'Gann had come from too, but this I remembered that Batman and Martian Manhunter found her.

And yeah, ear, I would say that Zan and Jayna are a little older too. They just dress like they're younger for whatever reason. Lol

Comment

And of course, kids on Smallville are famously unsupervised.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
              And of course, kids on Smallville are famously unsupervised.
              Lol! I did take it from a comment that Zan made, about no one really believed they were foreigne exchange students from Sweeden as them possibly not being from earth, like in the comics. So perhaps their dad sent them to earth because something happened to their home. Hopefully we will learn a little more about their past in the next three chapters of Titan.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolflmg
                Lol! I did take it from a comment that Zan made, about no one really believed they were foreigne exchange students from Sweeden as them possibly not being from earth, like in the comics. So perhaps their dad sent them to earth because something happened to their home. Hopefully we will learn a little more about their past in the next three chapters of Titan.
                Lol yeah maybe. Part of me wishes they could be benched for new recruits like Raven or Starfire. I think Victor would have been a good alternative supervisor to Jay, given his mentor role to street kids in Super Friends and he was sort of second to Robin on Teen Titans I think. However, the untimely passing of Lee Thompson Young would make that more than a little morbid.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                  Lol yeah maybe. Part of me wishes they could be benched for new recruits like Raven or Starfire. I think Victor would have been a good alternative supervisor to Jay, given his mentor role to street kids in Super Friends and he was sort of second to Robin on Teen Titans I think. However, the untimely passing of Lee Thompson Young would make that more than a little morbid.
                  That would have been cool and it would be nice to see Cyborg again. They could even dedicate it in his memory if his family would be okay with it.

Comment

Don't think they gave most of the characters specific ages on the show. In "Absolute Justice", Stargirl's said to be a sophmore in high school. This was spring, 2010 (with her obviously starting her sophmore year in the fall of 2009). Meaning that she was likely born 1994. Season 11 takes place 2011 to 2012. Assuming "Titans" take place in the latter, she'd be 17 going on 18 (depending on when's her birthday).

Mia states that she's only with the Titans, because Chloe and Dinah said that she had to. Them being able to do that suggests that she's under 18 (i.e. a minor).

Conner's a difficult question. He was probably born in 2010 and artifically aged up. In "Scion", Clark had begun to fill in an application for Smallville High (no age or grade filled in). This was in the spring of 2011. Making his legal age in 2012, somewhere between 15 and 18-years-old.

Jaime was a high school student in the spring of 2011. Making him also between 15 and 18-years-old.

Zan and Jayna were never established, but they were clearly young teens in their first appearance. We don't get much on their background, but in "Titans", Jayna states that their dad threw them out the first time their powers manifested. They look young in the flashback (maybe 12?), but I doubt it can be very long before they met Clark and Chloe. At the most, maybe they were 14 in 2009. Making them 16 going on 17 in 2012.

As Jay Garrick keeps refering to them as "kids", none are them are probably over 17.

Comment

Watched some deleted scenes from "Scion", which gives Conner's biological age (in 2011) as 16. Making him 17 in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎