No announcement yet.

Interesting...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting...

Hmm just a hammer Coulson says, depends on whose hammer I guess!

[SPOILER]That device is imbedded in the wall not melted... maybe back from the Captain America movie where the Red Skull first tested the Tesseract's ability to teleport stuff...

That would make that device the one he used to shoot those Hitler loyalists once they realised he had no intention of being second in command...
    [/SPOILER]

Intriguing what do you think?

[SPOILER]Hmm all that gobblegook when all he had to say was its alien and powered by the same energy as the one from Project Pegasus you know which was then turned into a hole in the ground....

Why do I wish Skye is able to translate into English so she functions as the layman speaker that Ward asks for?
    [/SPOILER]
    Last edited by hopeless; 10-04-2013, 12:26 PM.

So this 0084 I actually a Tesseract Fuel Cell, hmm so what happened to the weapon they used that caused it to end up imbedded in a wall?

Still think it being teleported into the wall via that scene in the Captain America movie would make an interesting event especially if it reveals what happened to the Red Skull who must be still out there which is why I assume he's in stasis and is released by the events of the Thor Sequel but who knows and I still don't like the new Avengers animated series but still back to the episode...

Comment

Idiots... have they even heard of parachutes?

Seriously I'd have replaced the device and then faked its destruction so they could walk off with it as long as they don't suspect enough to find a back up scanner to detect the fuel cell.

Oh god Melinda May is awesome!

Oh... Coulson's even better!

[SPOILER]Fury appears!

Kill the fish tank... darn Fury sees all someone's been using the Odin force!

And next week... that's a gravity experiment could this be the origin of Graviton?
      [/SPOILER]
      Last edited by hopeless; 10-04-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

You could post that this episode could be interesting for those who seen certain Marvel movies.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎