Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm terrified for Kevin. I would not be surprised if Kevin finds something on the Angel tablet Zeke doesn't want revealed. I'm hoping he's not dead just knocked out. Or mind wiped or something. Zeke looks like BAD NEWS.

I do think that someone gets killed in this episode. I'm thinking that it's because Kevin (most likely) realises that Sam is Zeke and Zeke kills him then. Jared did say that Sam was gonna cry soon and that this episode was very emotional to do.

An interesting "twist" would be that Zeke splits off from Sam and he actually kills the real Sam. Sam would then go to Heaven and fight the fight from the other side, perhaps with Bobby and some other past dead characters, i.e. Gabriel, perhaps Chuck, Ash? etc. This keeps Jared in the Zeke role and offers the crying scene he referred to, as he and Jensen play out the death of Sam (again)....sets up the last half of the season of Dean hunting ZekeSam perhaps to do a spell that reverses it? Dean having to "kill" Sam in order to get him back...?

Killing Cas (again) makes no sense in this instance because his grace is still vital to sending the angels packing, and if the writers do not set it up so that Cas actually has to make a conscious decision to remain human or to become an angel again (and get locked away), I will be disappointed in that big missed opportunity.

Dean and Cas (still human) hunting ZekeSam could make for some very cool episodes, and Sam helping somehow in the background (unbeknownst to Cas and Dean) would culminate in quite an epic season finale.

And then I just had another thought......this actually is extremely similar to Lucifer possessing Sam, but this time Sam is actually dead rather than still within the vessel controlled by Lucifer....rather, Sam is now in Heaven.
    Last edited by SuperSheltie; 11-28-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Forum Whiz
    If anyone were to die I hope it's Kevin. I find him really irritating.

I don't quite understand why anyone would find Kevin irritating, considering how much he has given out of his life and he is still willing to save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    I don't quite understand why anyone would find Kevin irritating, considering how much he has given out of his life and he is still willing to save the world.
    I totally agree with you Anu. I feel like they haven't given him much screen time to develop the character.

Well I love the littlest prophet and I could see a shock death. J2 both indicated this is an intense episode. I could see the loss of Kevin being at the root of the intensity/emotion. The "game changer". So...if Kevin survives this, I'm counting myself lucky.

If Kevin dies, Zeke is a dead angel

Forum Whiz
    But he is so miserable about it! Sam and Dean have been through as much if not more than him but you don't see them acting so miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    But he is so miserable about it! Sam and Dean have been through as much if not more than him but you don't see them acting so miserable.
    Crowley killed his girlfriend. He killed his mother. The boys have had a different life. Kevin did have a normal life until this happened to him, it's a way different thing to grow up with it and be right thrown into it. At least Dean and Sam has been used to that life, Kevin hasn't.

I'd give Kevin applause for not freaking out completely. He has been locked up in an apartment for a long time now.

I'd give Kevin applause for not freaking out completely.
    One of my favorite moments is Kevin completely losing his **** at the mental hospital with "What's HAPPENING!??@?!?!" It's so NORMAL.

Quote Originally Posted by SVFancross View Post
    One of my favorite moments is Kevin completely losing his **** at the mental hospital with "What's HAPPENING!??@?!?!" It's so NORMAL.
    huh? You mean from season 7?

yes - Reading is Fundamental

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    Crowley killed his girlfriend. He killed his mother. The boys have had a different life. Kevin did have a normal life until this happened to him, it's a way different thing to grow up with it and be right thrown into it. At least Dean and Sam has been used to that life, Kevin hasn't.
    That's true although we probably need to agree to disagree because I still find him irritating

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast