No announcement yet.

#9.09 "Holy Terror"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9.09 "Holy Terror"

We see the introduction of a recurring character called Malachi, an angel who is amassing an army for a war, and killing those who refuse to join.
    Sounds awesome already!

I like the title.

Comment

Tidbits:
      - In the TorCon M&G, Jensen Ackles expressed his enthusiasm for the EP9 (which they are filming now) and called it a "game changer"
      - Curtis Armstrong tweeted that he was heading up to do two episodes (times with EP 9 -- the mid-season cliffhanger, and EP 10)
      - Jared Padalecki tweeted last night that they were filming the mid-season cliffhanger and says "I gotta admit, it's AWESOME."

Add in the interviews a while back with Carver that we see Metatron mid-season and I think it's safe to say we come to some big moment with Metatron in EP9 the cliffhanger that is wrapped in EP 10. I could be wrong but that certainly times out right.

Comment

I think it would possibly be episodes 10 and 11 though that will feature Metatron. Unless episode 11 is pushed to January.
        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 10-18-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

We have on-set picture on Twitter (search word Supernatural) of Curtis Armstrong filming EP9. So I'm fairly certain, unless they change order later, Metatron is in EP9

Comment

That should definitely make "First Born" an episode after the hiatus then.

Comment

Comment

Geez is he short or Jared tall or both. The height difference is hilarious.

Comment

Pretty much both, lol.

Jared is 6'4, Curtis is 5'5

Comment

AN ANGEL WAR BEGINS — After a massive angel slaughter occurs, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) arrive at the scene to investigate and are surprised to run into Castiel (Misha Collins). While investigating, Castiel is captured and tortured. Meanwhile, Dean questions Ezekiel’s demands and wonders if it might be time to tell Sam the truth. Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (909).

Comment

So I am assuming it's Abbadon slaughtering the angels? Perhaps that's what brings Metatron down....I guess he has a rabbit hole as well, because isn't Heaven closed? Is this the mid-season cliffhanger? Seems like....

Gah I can't wait to see this episode, although that means a hellatus and I'm not emotionally prepared for that yet....

Comment

I think this is followed by "Road Trip" and then the "hellatus" happens.

But you would think Metatron can get out of Heaven and back in since he was spat out of Heaven. While not mentioned, I guess you could assume that the spell doesn't affect the one that makes the spell.

And you make a good point about Abaddon being the one to slaughter the angels...could we possibly get Metatron vs Abaddon even if they're both baddies?

Comment

Jared said EP9 was the cliffhanger.

I love the EP description. Who thinks Dean will decide to confess to Sam JUST as something happens that prevents him from doing so? Y/Y?

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
                            Jared said EP9 was the cliffhanger.

I love the EP description. Who thinks Dean will decide to confess to Sam JUST as something happens that prevents him from doing so? Y/Y?
                            Curtis mentioned filming two episodes though. Usually, and I always thought this was the case, after a mid-season cliffhanger, the actors are given a break as well, but will they be filming more episodes before their own break?

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                              Curtis mentioned filming two episodes though. Usually, and I always thought this was the case, after a mid-season cliffhanger, the actors are given a break as well, but will they be filming more episodes before their own break?
                              They must be. Jared specifically talked about 9 as the cliffhanger and it tracks with Russ Hamilton's twitter which routinely says what episode they are filming as well as what day of the filming they are in and start and stop times. Plus the episode airdates are out and 9.10 is in January.

On another note, it occurred to me that Zeke deciding to stay in Sam and then allowing Dean to say goodbye to Sam (AND explain the possession) would be the most dramatic way I could think of for the reveal. I expect a Dean isolation shot ant the cliffhanger with Sam in the wind under Zeke control.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎