No announcement yet.

#9.09 "Holy Terror"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVFancross
    They must be. Jared specifically talked about 9 as the cliffhanger and it tracks with Russ Hamilton's twitter which routinely says what episode they are filming as well as what day of the filming they are in and start and stop times. Plus the episode airdates are out and 9.10 is in January.
    Interesting. Or maybe they're just filming the scenes Curtis is in because he won't be available when they start filming again?

On another note, it occurred to me that Zeke deciding to stay in Sam and then allowing Dean to say goodbye to Sam (AND explain the possession) would be the most dramatic way I could think of for the reveal. I expect a Dean isolation shot ant the cliffhanger with Sam in the wind under Zeke control.
    I wouldn't mind that being one of the last scenes, but I think it would be truly breathtaking if the final scene is that one Twitter picture of Jared and Curtis together.

Comment

Scratch that, looks like they've been filming for "First Born" too. Perhaps they're just filming extra episodes and having a longer break. Who knows.

Comment

Badham is editing his episode now. (which is either 9 or 10).

Comment

This Malachi character? I wonder if he and Bartholomew are going to war leading 2 different angel factions that have different agendas. It might not be Abaddon who slaughters the angels but other angels. Thank God, I couldn't handle 3 filler episodes in a row. And what are these demands Ezekiel has?
          Last edited by fletch; 11-16-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

That could happen as well. I didn't even think about Malachi going against Bartholomew. My first thought was that they'd be working together, but that would be pretty cool to have different angel factions going at war with each other.

Comment

I totally expect it's angel on angel violence. This is what would bring Cas out and Metatron down to earth in the next episode. I think Metatron thought they'd all learn a good lesson on earth. I can't stand him (Metatron), but I think he like humanity better than this. That the angels are just abusing power and taking their war to the planet may not be what he hoped for. Recall he wanted Cas to go be human and then come tell him his story. IDK, could be wrong and Metatron expected this but I don't think so.

Makes Metatron a little more interesting and his relationship with Ezekiel even more so... more gray.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                Scratch that, looks like they've been filming for "First Born" too. Perhaps they're just filming extra episodes and having a longer break. Who knows.
                Filming does not coincide with airdates. They won't take their break for a few more episode shoots. It takes over a month to complete a full episode, including the 8 days they use to film. If they took their Winter Hiatus now, there wouldn't be enough of a cushion of episodes when the show returns. That, and it'd be a super long break, considering it's designed for the Christmas holidays.

This Malachi character? I wonder if he and Bartholomew are going to war leading 2 different angel factions that have different agendas.

I don't think so considering Malachi's intentions match Bartholomew's: ruthlessness against resistors. Neither gives me the impression they're human-loving, and both shout off vibes of "common purpose". More likely he's enlisting for Bartholomew.

The angel factions are going to be Cass vs. Bartholomew. It'd get too convoluted adding in anyone else IMO.

I think Metatron thought they'd all learn a good lesson on earth. I can't stand him (Metatron), but I think he like humanity better than this.

I don't think Metatron is in the slightest interested in either teaching the angels a lesson, or protecting humanity. He comes across as completely self-interested.

Personally, I'm hoping he comes down to recruit angels to return because he's bored. As much as he loves stories, most of the human ones up there are boring. Like Adam's prom.
                Last edited by blue sunflower; 11-17-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I totally expect it's angel on angel violence. This is what would bring Cas out and Metatron down to earth in the next episode. I think Metatron thought they'd all learn a good lesson on earth. I can't stand him (Metatron), but I think he like humanity better than this. That the angels are just abusing power and taking their war to the planet may not be what he hoped for. Recall he wanted Cas to go be human and then come tell him his story. IDK, could be wrong and Metatron expected this but I don't think so.

Makes Metatron a little more interesting and his relationship with Ezekiel even more so... more gray.
                  I think there would be angel on angel violence, but I guess I didn't expect it so soon. Especially when we haven't even seen any peaceful angels so far and just angels wanting to harm. I would hope that we do see some peaceful angels later on this season though. It would be a drag to not use up that chance this season.

Originally posted by blue sunflower
                  Filming does not coincide with airdates. They won't take their break for a few more episode shoots. It takes over a month to complete a full episode, including the 8 days they use to film. If they took their Winter Hiatus now, there wouldn't be enough of a cushion of episodes when the show returns. That, and it'd be a super long break, considering it's designed for the Christmas holidays.
                  Usually they're filming six or so episodes in advance(since, really "Bad Boys" was the fifth episode they filmed) from the episode that's airing, but I had always thought TV shows have breaks around the holidays as well.
                  Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-19-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

New promo pics are out.

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                    Usually they're filming six or so episodes in advance(since, really "Bad Boys" was the fifth episode they filmed) from the episode that's airing, but I had always thought TV shows have breaks around the holidays as well.
                    They have a short Thanksgiving break, then film one or two more episodes before going on Winter Hiatus.

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Sam, Dean and Cas sitting in a bar. Sounds like the start of a joke...

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Sam, Dean and Cas sitting in a bar. Sounds like the start of a joke...
                        I wonder how Cass got the suit. And they do look happy, don't they? Quite a turnaround. Theory is Ezekiel comes out in the pics where Cass is gone, to tell Dean to get rid of the other (former) angel.

Comment

Theory is Ezekiel comes out in the pics where Cass is gone, to tell Dean to get rid of the other (former) angel.
                          Highly probable. And since it says Dean starts to question, I'm kinda glad that him kicking out Cas is still bugging him.

Comment

Just cause they are both ruthless doesn't mean they are working together. Their conflict could be based on a power grab. Bart vs Malachi does not have to be a good vs evil conflict.

Comment

Wonder if Zeke kills someone in the Bunker?

Comment

I wonder if he kills either Cas or Kevin seems like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎