No announcement yet.

Constantine (NBC) - Original KSiteTV Forum Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constantine (NBC) - Original KSiteTV Forum Thread

ANOTHER DC Comics adaptation?!?! This time... for NBC?

It's possible:

Sounds interesting I would watch it and man their will be four DC Comics adaptations in 2014 if Gotham, Constantine, and Flash all get picked up.

Comment

It seems like NBC is trying to shape itself into like a Fantasy/Sci-fi network with Grimm, Dracula, Revolution and now Constantine.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
        Sounds interesting I would watch it and man their will be four DC Comics adaptations in 2014 if Gotham, Constantine, and Flash all get picked up.
        Yeah... just hope none are on at the same times! LOL. I think the only thing we know for sure is Gotham will probably be a 9pm show... Constantine, probably, too.

Flash could go at 8, though.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          It seems like NBC is trying to shape itself into like a Fantasy/Sci-fi network with Grimm, Dracula, Revolution and now Constantine.
          Grimm worked out really well for them, so it's not surprising they're trying for this... ohhh... Constantine the same night as Grimm, even at 10PM, would be amazing.

Not sure if Dracula is meant to run a long time though... and Revolution's ratings are still dipping... I'm hopeful because Revolution season 2 is such an improvement.

Comment

Mother of god is this happening? Aw heck yeah. Who do you think that is on my avi?

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Yeah... just hope none are on at the same times! LOL. I think the only thing we know for sure is Gotham will probably be a 9pm show... Constantine, probably, too.

Flash could go at 8, though.
              It depends NBC does have shows at 10pm so they could try to be darker and have Constantine on at 10pm.

Comment

Grimm worked out really well for them, so it's not surprising they're trying for this... ohhh... Constantine the same night as Grimm, even at 10PM, would be amazing.

Not sure if Dracula is meant to run a long time though... and Revolution's ratings are still dipping... I'm hopeful because Revolution season 2 is such an improvement.
                If you want the real Constantine you have to have it after 9pm. That's why the Vertigo/Hellblazer Constantine comics were great.

If you want a watered down version as he is in the New 52 then it will be good but you won't be using him to his full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  It depends NBC does have shows at 10pm so they could try to be darker and have Constantine on at 10pm.
                  Grimm at 9 and Constantine at 10 on Fridays would be amazing.

Comment

For at least a week or two the CW is also going to try its hand at a couple Sci-Fi offerings this year. Their version of the Will Smith & Son movie, with hip space teens moving back to a dangerous Earth. And something else. It's an explosion of Sci.

+ Defiance.

Comment

Cool to see more comic book adaptations but something like Hellblazer would be more suitable for HBO, AMC, Showtime or FX I think. On the other hand NBC did give us Hannibal so who knows, this might turn out good.
                      Last edited by Exedore; 09-28-2013, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Grimm at 9 and Constantine at 10 on Fridays would be amazing.
                        Perfect right there, although I wouldn't mind the pairing be on either Mondays or Thursdays instead of Friday which seems to be a very bad slot with shows that don't start with S.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                          Cool to see more comic book adaptations but something like Hellblazer would be more suitable for HBO, AMC, Showtime or FX I think. On the other hand NBC did give us Hannibal so who knows, this might turn out good.
                          I don't think we'll be getting the Hellblazer version Ex. Might be a bit risque for a new show they're wanting to put out. Maybe they could incorporate element's of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                            Perfect right there, although I wouldn't mind the pairing be on either Mondays or Thursdays instead of Friday which seems to be a very bad slot with shows that don't start with S.
                            Not for NBC. Grimm is arguably one of NBC's most successful launches and it's done well on Fridays. I hate the notion that TV needs to give up on Fridays. The key is to put GOOD stuff there, and people will watch.

Monday and Tuesday, whatever they have at 10 would go on after The Voice, and I don't know that Constantine would really be compatible with that, lol.

Comment

Grimm was successful on Fridays and the only reason I started watching it was because it aired after Chuck during Chuck's final season.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎