No announcement yet.

Agent Carter (ABC) - Original KSiteTV Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Preview images, guest star information, and spoilers for the Marvel's Agent Carter episodes "Smoke and Mirrors" and "The Atomic Job"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• According to CBR, ABC will decide whether or not to renew the show, within a day or two.

Comment

• The show only runs 10-13 episodes and easily airs in the midseason hiatus of AOS around Jan or Feb.

If ABC cans it then id suggest shopping it to Netflix. A bunch of my friends always ask when the first two seasons r heading to Netflix and I've heard online from fans they want it on Netflix too. Considering how big the Marvel tv shows like AOS, JJ, DD and others r on the streaming service, and with The Punisher, Defenders, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and other Marvel shows airing on there soon, AC would fit in just fine.

Unfortunately, ABC has cancelled Agent Carter according to ew.com. i just hope Netflix will pick it because theres a LOT more stories to tell.
                        Last edited by Austin 3:16; 05-12-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                          Unfortunately, ABC has cancelled Agent Carter according to ew.com. i just hope Netflix will pick it because theres a LOT more stories to tell.
                          Yep, show has been officially cancelled. There is a petition to get it picked up elsewhere (most fans seem to want Netflix to pick it up, since they run other Marvel shows). We'll see how that goes.

I am very sad to see this one go. I really came to love this show (was lukewarm about it at first) and especially loved Peggy and Jarvis together.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎