Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand the Orion logic about the triasl in the cave.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand the Orion logic about the triasl in the cave.

The Bow of orion was left for the good guys right? and the trials in the cave were used for hold out the Darkseid's minions but then.....why the trials to get this bow include the presence of the Omega/Darkness? is a huge contradiction.

After two years is still make no sense to me.

Let's face it, it makes no sense, the writers were on the finishing stretches of a season that wasn't well thought-out and they wanted a goodbye episode for Kara and so they came up with this whole ying-yang thingy.

From another perspective: Maybe it's in the Smallville tradition of "Our sacred book of Rao teaches that were there's light, there's darkness.". Maybe you (as a person in these caves) need to realize that extremes aren't good and that you need to find a balance. One could argue that if a person is all-good and had no flaws that would be a great thing. But imagine this all-good person be all-powerful. It could end up like this:

Comment

Ok, maybe you're right! but is still a great risk for Orion! an agent of darkseid could force a ''good guy'' to follow this trials and get this damn bow.
      Last edited by zor-el; 09-14-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎