X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    VERY excited about this!!

Comment

I'm very curious about John Noble's character, as it says he has powers.

John Noble makes everything amazing.

Comment

Some upcoming episode titles from the F Yeah Sleepy Hollow Tumblr:

1.04 “Obscura”

1.05 “John Doe”

1.06 “Join, or Die”

1.07 “God, Honor, Fatherland”

1.08 “The Tempest”

1.09 “Feast and Famine”

Comment

Craig if we do get a 22 episode season will Episode 9 (Feast and Famine) be the mid season finale?

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
            Craig if we do get a 22 episode season will Episode 9 (Feast and Famine) be the mid season finale?
            I'm really not sure. It depends if FOX shows episodes in December or not, and I have no idea of FOX's airing patterns. Sorry I don't know more

Comment

Wouldn't the midseason end with the 13th episode (or at least in the teens) if we get a 22 episode season? I always thought that no matter the network, after the the winter hiatus they'd air their very last episodes of the season (less than 10 episodes).

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                I'm very curious about John Noble's character, as it says he has powers.
                I have to wonder if he's one of the 'Witches' we heard about in the pilot (we were told there were 2 Covens, one good, one bad, I believe?). Or will it be something else entirely?

All I know if that anytime I see John Noble's name I totally think of Denethor from LOTR.

Comment

A male witch is a warlock (I think) and he's a nutjob most likely.

Comment

Is it just me or does Ichabod look like a "western" version of Jesus? Will he save us!?!?

Comment

"Blood Moon" clips:

Comment

Episode 3 trailer: http://www.ksitetv.com/sleepy-hollow...-of-evil/24698

Comment

So who's this beast supposed to represent? Seeing as we have the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse is he supposed to be the Devil, Anti Christ?

Comment

here are some pictures from Episode1.4 http://www.ksitetv.com/sleepy-hollow...-solomon/24683
                            Last edited by KSiteTV; 09-29-2013, 01:23 PM. Reason: KSiteTV link

Comment

Did the name of episode 4 change. Obscura or The Lesser Key of Solomon?

Comment

FOX press site says "The Lesser Key Of Solomon."

emerald eyes, please do not link to preview images unless it's to KSiteTV. Especially since the pics you linked are here: http://www.ksitetv.com/sleepy-hollow...-solomon/24683 (I've edited your post accordingly, but please don't do it again.)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎