Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bobby

Comment

i thought cas wasnt going to be in the premiere?

Comment

im going to finish this call then im gonna stab you

Comment

i got the king of hell in my trunk

Comment

So did the sacriafice give Crowley the humanity of Sam?

sam with a wisecrack to start season 9.
            So dean represents stturboness and fighting aspects of Sam?

Comment

Dean with a wisecrack about food for Death.

Comment

And it looks like the red head demon abaddon is returning in episode 2, Crowley refered as junk in my trunk by Dean.

Comment

I really like the new title with the burnt wings! Awesome...Cas gets angel radio...okay. Love Death....and Bobby. I hope that because Sam is actually still teetering on the brink between life and death that Bobby can keep making a reappearance.

All in all, I really liked this....I think next episode will really start to tie things up....and I can't wait for Cas to return to Dean. I wonder if he will recognize Ezekiel in Sam. Pretty sure he will and Dean will have to make some more decisions.

I'm still thinking that Lucifer is going to be pretty annoyed that Sam is hosting another angel...LOL

One thing that bothered me was that Ezekiel sounded an awful lot like Benny....

And, yeah, where will the angels go that get zapped back to Oz?

Comment

awesome episode MOD EDIT. dunno though....even after cas says that ezekiel is a great warrior, etc....i just get an off feeling about him. Like the feeling you get when u hear lucifer speak the truth. Have a feeling that when it comes time he wont want to leave, or does something evil and becomes the next big bad :P
                    Last edited by Vergon6; 10-10-2013, 11:31 AM. Reason: Rule #9

Comment

I'm worried Ezekiel won't want to leave when it's time to go.

That was such a spectacular episode. I loved every minute.

Comment

Fantastic start to the season.

Comment

Good start to the season but I would have loved to have seen more of Death. All he really said was how amazing Sam was but I would have loved to have seen his opinion on the angels falling. I hope we see more of him this season. And Bobby as well.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Ezekiel is not going to want to leave Sam and that Dean is really going to be hog-tied because he will really not know for sure that when and if Ezekiel leaves, Sam is not going to die. And I'm not sure that he can be trusted. This is a whole new world for him and a lot of the time being on earth corrupts angels. Even Cas....

Kudos for the makeup/FX department on Hale's twisted body....good stuff!

And was Cas carrying his coat out of the laundromat? I need to watch it again, but I hope that coat ends up in the bunker in a file drawer somewhere, for future retrieval LOL.

Comment

This episode setup a lot of good story arcs. Aren't angels limited to possessing people within the same bloodline? Cas had to possess Jimmy or his daughter. Michael's vessels are the Winchesters. Lucifer possessed Sam, but Sam was his "special child."

Comment

This episode was absolutely amazing. Best episode in a long long time. Great season 9 start.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎