No announcement yet.

RIP Cyborg (Lee Thompson Young)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Cyborg (Lee Thompson Young)

Disney Channel star turned Rizzoli & Isles cast member Lee Thompson Young was found dead at his Los Angeles apartment on Monday morning. Per TMZ, which was first to report on the tragedy, the 29-year-old actor suffered a fatal gunshot wound that appeared to be self-inflicted. ABC News has since confirmed Young’s death. RELATED | How […]

RIP Cyborg

Originally posted by DJ Doena
    http://www.ksitetv.com/smallville/tm...ed-at-29/23797

Disney Channel star turned Rizzoli & Isles cast member Lee Thompson Young was found dead at his Los Angeles apartment on Monday morning. Per TMZ, which was first to report on the tragedy, the 29-year-old actor suffered a fatal gunshot wound that appeared to be self-inflicted. ABC News has since confirmed Young’s death. RELATED | How […]

This is very sad news. My prayers go out to his loved-ones.

Comment

This is very sad

Rest in peace L.T.Y. may you find the peace you deserve. May your family and friends find peace and comfort.

I will say, this seems fishy........as far as we know there was no history of depression or any other reason that he should take his life. Granted, we know nothing of his private life but somehow I don't think it was suicide. I hope this doesn't end up like another George Reeves unsolved mystery.

Comment

To some of you he was Cyborg. To me he was Jett Jackson. I can't believe it. Still hurts me eventhough I never met him. I grew watching him. I've seen almost everything he played. He was one of my favorite actors. I was hoping he would skyrocket. It doesn't feel like suicide to me either. No note, his diary doesn't show any signs of depression or suicidal thoughts. Something doesn't feel right at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
          To some of you he was Cyborg. To me he was Jett Jackson. I can't believe it. Still hurts me eventhough I never met him. I grew watching him. I've seen almost everything he played. He was one of my favorite actors. I was hoping he would skyrocket. It doesn't feel like suicide to me either. No note, his diary doesn't show any signs of depression or suicidal thoughts. Something doesn't feel right at all.
          But how come that's what's his agent says?

Comment

I enjoyed his work on Smallville and Rizzoli and Isles. He always brought a warmth and sincerity to his characters. Condolences to his family and friends. What a tragedy!

Comment

We've got a RIP Lee Thompson Young article over on the general forum, so if you'd like, let's take it over there: http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...Thompson-Young

Comment

I only knew him from his part in Smallville, but I was sad reading about it last week RIP!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎