Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

CW Mafia sign up thread

Welcome to the CW mafia sign up thread. This is a thread for people to sign up to play a Cw themed mafia forum game. This game will include character from many different CW shows past and present. For those who have never played mafia before, mafia is a forum game based on the party game 'werewolf' or 'party mafia' in which people sit in a circle and have to figure who the killer is before the town 'dies'. The forum mafia game is a modified version of that game. The forum mafia game generally has two groups the larger town group and the smaller group of the mafia. The game works in two phases the night phase in which people who have 'night actions' may perform there action in secret through pm's to the mod (me-Degobunny). The other phase is the day phase in which people may talk in the game thread and try to figure out who is in the 'mafia'. During the day phase everyone may vote to lynch a person they feel is suspicious and up to no good. For the CW mafia I am looking for a minimum of 12 players. If anyone is interested in playing they can post in here as well as pm me if you have any questions.

K4J (Kitty/Guru)
    fantom_zoner (FZ)
    LouLou26(Lou)
    FWvidchick (jenny)
    Kalebasse (Joelle)
    Leanerlaura (Laura)
    Pali (Pali)
    Tricks
    Starflower69 (Tracey)
    Embraceurside (E)
    Last edited by Degobunny; 08-29-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Sign me up, Ash!
    Though for those who know me, I won't be nearly as active as I usually am. I'll try not to fall into the low poster category though. I'm not exactly sure how busy I will be.

Okay, you know what? Sign me up too.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to try and play differently from now on... so the differences between my townie and scum personas won't be so obvious. I'm hoping I can actually do it
    And there's also a big chance that I won't be here as much either, but we'll see. Depends on when we start the game.

Oh, and good luck Ash

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to try and play differently from now on... so the differences between my townie and scum personas won't be so obvious. I'm hoping I can actually do it
    And there's also a big chance that I won't be here as much either, but we'll see. Depends on when we start the game.

Oh, and good luck Ash
    Yay!
    I've thought about doing that too, lol. But I think when I'm threatened by suspicions I inevitably go back into my normal mode and aggressively defend/put people in their place.
    Plus I imagine being different is hard to do if you want to maintain your good track record in catching scum. But good luck with that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post

Oh, and good luck Ash
    aww...thanks!! I am very excited about modding this game. Hopefully if this works out I can finally get around to modding Star Trek and Mica will come back and hopefully co-mod. He had a really awesome game set up for Star Trek: TNG mafia

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    Yay!
    I've thought about doing that too, lol. But I think when I'm threatened by suspicions I inevitably go back into my normal mode and aggressively defend/put people in their place.
    Plus I imagine being different is hard to do if you want to maintain your good track record in catching scum. But good luck with that, lol.
    Lol, yeah, I thought about what would happen if I get a townie role and how enthusiastic I'll be, and probably won't be able to control it. But I have to try. Otherwise, people will never want to be scum with me, and scum will want to kill me the first night, since I'll be such an obvious townie.
    Anyway, this will be really easy. When I accidentally lynch the wrong person, I can

always tell myself it was because I was trying to act differently and not because I sucked

And sorry about the two posts, it got sent by accident

Hmm not sure about this but.....sign me up anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou26 View Post
    Hmm not sure about this but.....sign me up anyway lol
    aw....trust be Lou it will be fun! I have not given up on the batman battle for the cowl game, but there did not seem to be much interest and I still need to work some potential problems with it.

Ash I wish I could sign up but between being a fulltime teacher and graduate student as well as other stuff, its just not feasible for me to play. I wish you a great game and hope you do get a good number of people to participate.

I so wish I could sign up but like Jess, I start a post grad teaching course soon and I'm still going to be working part time as a nurse so sorry Ash but I wish you all the best in modding a great game. Have fun guys!

Keep Beach City Weird! Embraceurside's Avatar
    Hi add my name to that list. Kitty was the one who pushed me this time. Lol. John is the one who usually comes around like "it's time to play E"

​Next month will be the three year anniversary of mafia on this site........just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Embraceurside View Post
    Hi add my name to that list. Kitty was the one who pushed me this time. Lol. John is the one who usually comes around like "it's time to play E"
    well glad to have you in the game E

Quote Originally Posted by super_j_man View Post
    ​Next month will be the three year anniversary of mafia on this site........just saying...
    someone should do a three year anniversary game then. Maybe in november/december when people can play mpre.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast