Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    but I'm pretty sure this will be the episode where Dean goes all "Dr. Doolittle" and talks to animals.
    I'm glad to hear that because when I saw the title I flashbacked to Man's Best Friend and thought we were bringing those characters back!

I personally don't mind doggie style

Forum Whiz
    badum tsss

New In Town
    Wish they would have kept "Doggie Style"

Straight from Jim Michaels with one of his tweets, the new title is "Dog Dean Afternoon".

Miles better than "Doggie Style", imo, but still doesn't make much sense as we don't know if he even talks to dogs in this episode. One can assume, but so far we only know Dean talks to birds in this episode.

I wonder if Bob Singer will voice the birds like he did the cat in Hunteri Heroici? LOL

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Straight from Jim Michaels with one of his tweets, the new title is "Dog Dean Afternoon".
    Ah, a play on "Dog Day Afternoon" (the classic movie) then! I wonder if that figures into the episode's plot then? (Often, when we have movie titles or takes on them they seem to be giving us some sort of hint and all.)

Apparently from TVGuide's site, a snippet on what's to come for 40 or so shows, it says an episode will deal with Dean talking to animals...as in plural. So I guess we will be seeing him talking to more animals than just birds as mentioned during Comic-Con.

Okay....so wow, where do I start.

Apparently someone got a view of certain scenes being filmed and I will be posting them here, but blacking them out because they're pretty big spoilers.

[SPOILER]Scenes I heard of:

1) There'll be a big fight scene involving Dean and possibly a lot of dogs

2) The monster of the week is someone (not sure if it's a witch, a god, monster, etc) who, upon consuming the heart of an animal, can take its power/form.

3) Sam will get his throat slashed or bitten! His neck was completely covered in blood when he walked by. Apparently he will be possessed by something though, so he won't die... or he will but he'll be healed, or something like that. I also overheard the name of the thing possessing him. It sounded like "Zekkel" but then I'm thinking it might be Ezekiel the angel?
    [/SPOILER]

Want some proof if this sounds fake to anyone?

https://twitter.com/n8campbell/statu...609024/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ryan_curtis/stat...554051/photo/1
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 09-13-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Can a mod update the title to "Dog Dean Afternoon" as well as changing the episode number? It has been changed to be the 5th episode now.

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...fternoon/25483

DOGGIE DEANLITTLE --- While investigating two bizarre murders, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize there is an eyewitness to both gruesome deaths - a German Sheppard. Anxious to find out if they are dealing with a witch, a skinwalker or other supernatural monster, the guys look up a spell that could let Dean "communicate" with the dog. Unfortunately, the spell comes with side effects that no one saw coming. Tim Andrew directed the episode written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyder (906).
    It's just so awesome when the people behind the episode descriptions do not know how to spell shepherd.

It's just so awesome when the people behind the episode descriptions do not know how to spell shepherd.
    Perhaps it's a German Mark Sheppard?

That's exactly what I thought!!! LOL

I'm going with confusion with the actor too for 1000 pts Alex.

Per TorCon reports this is a high comedy episode ala Yellow Fever and Dean. Sort of a 'duh' from the description but thought I'd add this in.

Even if a comedic episode like "Yellow Fever", that episode even had some rather important moments, such as Dean hallucinating Lilith and it seems like this episode will deal with something important as well(Ezekiel).

In any case, it sure seems like a funny episode to me. Dean barking at the mail man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast