No announcement yet.

#9.06 "Doggie Style"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9.06 "Doggie Style"

Terrible title, and I'm sure it'll be changed(well, at least I hope so), but I'm pretty sure this will be the episode where Dean goes all "Dr. Doolittle" and talks to animals.

Let's see if Standards & Practices has anything to say about this title.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
      Let's see if Standards & Practices has anything to say about this title.
      Jensen did say there was no joke to cheap for this show. I'm betting it stays.

Comment

Jim Michaels has already sent a tweet out that this episode WON'T be called "Doggie Style", so that's good to hear. Gotta say, the title would've been the series worst.
        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 08-11-2013, 10:30 AM. Reason: Tried to post Jim Michaels' tweet, but didn't work

Comment

That's too bad in my opinion. Why do you care that much about episode titles?

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
            That's too bad in my opinion. Why do you care that much about episode titles?
            Lol wow. Can you two please just put each other on ignore and spare the rest of the people here? Antagonizing for the sake of it? Waynedeath you are really funny man. Come in here like you've just discovered the show 2 weeks ago, go all in, and take things so seriously as well. Cmon now, enough is enough. What is the point of tossing out a little jab like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Terrible title, and I'm sure it'll be changed(well, at least I hope so), but I'm pretty sure this will be the episode where Dean goes all "Dr. Doolittle" and talks to animals.
              Dog Whisperer, would be a better title If in a case if a spell or whatever was placed on Dean and he could talk to the animals.

Comment

"Dog Whisperer" would make so much more sense and better because it could be a play on "Ghost Whisperer" too, but also this episode is supposedly dealing with Dean talking to birds, and as of yet, no mention of dogs. I also find that "Doggie Style" would be just too much of a crude title to be used, even for a series like Supernatural.

Comment

It wasn't a jab. I was honestly wondering. I think Anno and I have put aside our differences. Why are you getting involved in something you know basically nothing about dude? Here's an idea. How about you enjoy the concept of ignorance and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior?

And I didn't discover the show two weeks ago. And I didn't discover this site two weeks ago either. I am just getting back into the swing of things. You need to lighten up and stay out of other's people's business bro. You coming at me like this was completely uncalled for and you are really making yourself look like a hypocritical fool.
                  Last edited by waynedeath1047; 08-12-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                    "Dog Whisperer" would make so much more sense and better because it could be a play on "Ghost Whisperer" too, but also this episode is supposedly dealing with Dean talking to birds, and as of yet, no mention of dogs. I also find that "Doggie Style" would be just too much of a crude title to be used, even for a series like Supernatural.
                    Fair enough bro. I guess I just like it when they push the envelope a little bit. But I can see Dog Whisperer being a good title too. I really wasn't aiming for a fight and don't know why Sotaris decided to make stir the crap this time. We haven't had any huge blow ups since we drew our lines in the sand. Like I said, I respect and admire your opinions and I don't ever want that to be seen as differently. I was honestly wondering more our less why you'd expect anyless from a show that loves to be funny even in crude ways.

So peace man.

Comment

It wasn't a jab. I was honestly wondering. I think Anno and I have put aside our differences. Why are you getting involved in something you know basically nothing about dude? Here's an idea. How about you enjoy the concept of ignorance and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior?

And I didn't discover the show two weeks ago. And I didn't discover this site two weeks ago either. I am just getting back into the swing of things. You need to lighten up and stay out of other's people's business bro. You coming at me like this was completely uncalled for and you are really making yourself look like a hypocritical fool.
                      Know nothing about? Why, cos I didn't get involved in the endless bickering? I sure as hell had to suffer through reading it all, so yeah, I'd say I know a bit about it, and it comes down to you being quite immature and petty. It's good you'll shut up about it now, but little petty things like what I responded to are immature and unnecessary. Maybe you've moved past that kind of attitude then? I'll save myself some time and prevent myself from finding out.

Comment

Like I said, you're about two weeks late on that one. And I don't really give two shakes about what you think. In this case YOU are in the wrong. Don't bring yourself down to the supposed level think I'm at.

What you responded to wasn't little or petty. I just wondered why he cared so much about the title. Perhaps I should have been more specific because this show likes to use word play in their titles often. I thought the title would have been great. I just wanted to know why would have thought "Doggie Style" would be taking it too far.

You act like I flamed the guy and called him names and insulted his intelligence when I didn't.

Now are you done or are you gonna keep up this meaningless sparring session?

Comment

Like I said, you're about two weeks late on that one. And I don't really give two shakes about what you think. In this case YOU are in the wrong. Don't bring yourself down to the supposed level think I'm at.

What you responded to wasn't little or petty. I just wondered why he cared so much about the title. Perhaps I should have been more specific because this show likes to use word play in their titles often. I thought the title would have been great. I just wanted to know why would have thought "Doggie Style" would be taking it too far.

You act like I flamed the guy and called him names and insulted his intelligence when I didn't.

Now are you done or are you gonna keep up this meaningless sparring session?
                          I wish you could see it... but it seems helpless. Carry on my odd forum denizen, one day you'll catch on. We all have to learn through age and experience a bit. I can hardly blame you for your age. Let's go back to Supernatural now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotaris
                            I wish you could see it... but it seems helpless. Carry on my odd forum denizen, one day you'll catch on. We all have to learn through age and experience a bit. I can hardly blame you for your age. Let's go back to Supernatural now.
                            Some of us never left pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotaris
                              Let's go back to Supernatural now.
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎