No announcement yet.

More Aquaman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Aquaman?

First, I attempted to see which this would fit under but wasn't sure and I'm not sure on how to find a moderator to ask so I apologize if this belongs in a better forum. Just thought being the TV pilot included Smallville's Justin Hartley and was created by Alfred Gough and Miles Miller this would be the best spot to post it.

Now I know it wasn't put into production because of the changes on tv channel ownership but has anyone heard anything on a new Aquaman TV show in the works? I thought that the TV pilot starring Hartley was AWESOME!!!!

So I thought just as Arrow was created does anyone know if a Aquaman is in the works? As I said before I apologize if this belongs in a different forum.

The right place to put this would be the Aquaman forum... which I'll move this to in a sec.

Unfortunately, the notion of Millar and Gough doing more with Aquaman swam away years ago. The next DC TV project in the works is actually the Flash, which will be done as a spin-off of Arrow.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you, like I said, I was uncertain of where to post so thank you for moving it. Not sure of everyone else's opinion but that's too bad. I thought the Pilot was GREAT!

Comment

I'd like to see a movie rather than a series...I actually think Brad Pitt ten years ago would have been good...that is mainly from TROY. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_(film) / Trailer [add] This one Trailer inspired me a bit.

Does this generation have a Brad Pitt?

[edit] I'd take Brad Pitt now as Aquaman!
        Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 08-09-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎