#9.08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVFancross
    Moving on....
    I think this is the episode that I seem to know the least about what it is and how it fits in the overall first half of the season.
    Threads/arcs:
    - Sam's recovery -- is he better, what is his actual status
    - Mystery of Ezekiel - motives, "health" status
    - Dean & consent
    - Dean & lying
    - Crowley is just bubbling in the background as of now, Abbadon the same
    - Cas being human and his role in the world

So... where does THIS episode fit. As I mentioned earlier, I can see the consent thing. But how is this building us up to the mid-season finale (the next ep). Do people think this is a one-off MOTW or can anyone see a link to the big showdown w/ Metatron?
    With an episode like this, I think the best example to give is something like "Freaks and Geeks" from last season, which had a typical MOTW formula but the episode ended with some dialogue that reverts back to the main storyline that was in season eight, and I thinking that is what's going to happen again. Also, it's usually this series nature to have some kind of "fun" episode as this could be before they jump right back to the heavy mythos episode as "Holy Terror" and "Road Trip" will be some heavy mytho episodes before the hiatus.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
      Why is everyone ganging up on Anno? He's the most consistent and thoughtful poster in this section.

blue sunflower, I don't know why you're defending a troll. Anu has admitted he doesn't care for the show at all besides his undying love for Castiel, which he loves to rub in everyone's face. He's also posted some pretty inflammatory things, some directed towards Anno.
      Don't go around calling me a troll, I've been a member since 2008 and I've posted over 11k posts. None of them have been any troll posts or anything. I've only posted my thoughts and opinions of the show and one character.

I said that I would probably stop watching if they killed Cas, and that could be true. That's just how I feel. I would also stop watching if they killed off a character on Once upon a time. The same as someone would probably stop watching Smallville if they killed off a character. Nothing weird or trolling about it :s But I know that I didn't need to write or complain about my feelings or about the show here, when I know that people are big fans of the show and for that I am sorry. But don't go around and calling me a troll!

Comment

Just saw the pictures and cannot get over Dean having what appears to be a genuine smile. Who is this person and is he possessed?

Comment

Maybe he's just trying to play along as a virgin? Lol.

Comment

Comment

Just saw the "Dean has a way with words" promo. And I'm thinking that I could NEVER be an actor and say those lines. And certainly not with a straight face. So from this video I'm pegging the red head as the bad guy as she was the only one .... Having a negative reaction (except Sam, of course). My goodness but is that video fanservicing or what. I mean it's supposed to be funny (and I think the lines may be worth the gag reel alone) but what was DEAN THINKING?

Comment

For those wondering what is the promo SVFancross is referring to...

That had to be fun to film.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎