Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: #9.08

  1. #16
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    He always puts family first. Cas is a part of that family. Family don't end with blood, remember? Not too even care what happens to Cas isn't Dean at all.
    And when REAL family is in danger if Castiel is involved, then Dean would do the smart thing and worry about Sam first and foremost. It's like you haven't been watching the series for the past eight years to realize that.

  2. #17
    Forum Whiz gmster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    And when REAL family is in danger if Castiel is involved, then Dean would do the smart thing and worry about Sam first and foremost. It's like you haven't been watching the series for the past eight years to realize that.
    I think he skips through every episode and only watches Castiel scenes.

  3. #18
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    And when REAL family is in danger if Castiel is involved, then Dean would do the smart thing and worry about Sam first and foremost. It's like you haven't been watching the series for the past eight years to realize that.
    I wouldn't do that to my family. I would do the best thing to try to save all of my family. Not putting anyone on any piedestal.

  4. #19
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    why can't he just marry Sam if that makes you happy?

  5. #20
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Now you're just sounding sillier than usual, which makes me not want to waste anymore time on replying to you.

    But, I'll let that ridiculous comment slide because I know you wish so dearly that Supernatural was all about Castiel and that Dean and Sam would just leave or die.

    Also, there is no other way to fix the situation. An angel is residing within Sam and Castiel is the marker for all angels to find answers. When they get whiff of Castiel, they will learn that Ezekiel is inside Sam and then Sam would be in danger.

    But you think you're so fair...what exactly would you have done?

  6. #21
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    I think he skips through every episode and only watches Castiel scenes.
    Yep!

  7. #22
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Now you're just sounding sillier than usual, which makes me not want to waste anymore time on replying to you.

    But, I'll let that ridiculous comment slide because I know you wish so dearly that Supernatural was all about Castiel and that Dean and Sam would just leave or die.

    Also, there is no other way to fix the situation. An angel is residing within Sam and Castiel is the marker for all angels to find answers. When they get whiff of Castiel, they will learn that Ezekiel is inside Sam and then Sam would be in danger.

    But you think you're so fair...what exactly would you have done?
    Well, I wouldn't just kick my friend out to be killed that's for certain and I know that Dean in previous seasons never would have done that either. I actually think this show should just be about Castiel because it has lost it's potential since season 5. Truth is that the only reason I'm still watching the show is because of Cas.

  8. #23
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    Well, I wouldn't just kick my friend out to be killed that's for certain and I know that Dean in previous seasons never would have done that either. I actually think this show should just be about Castiel because it has lost it's potential since season 5. Truth is that the only reason I'm still watching the show is because of Cas.


    Shocking...you didn't answer my question and you've just said the same things you've been saying. You find it out of character for Dean to think of Sam first(when you're wrong) and you even want the series to be all about Castiel(which everyone knows about).

    Even as a Cas fan myself, I'm still hoping for the day until he gets killed or something so the series can lose "fans" like you.

  9. #24
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    In a world where someone can be Sheriff for like six years....

    SAM AND DEAN REUNITE WITH SHERIFF MILLS — Sheriff Mills (guest star Kim Rhodes) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help investigating multiple murders in her small town. Discovering all four victims belonged to the same church chastity group, Sam and Dean decide to infiltrate by joining the group themselves. When Dean disappears, Sam and Sheriff Mills realize whatever they are hunting has taken Dean too and team up to rescue him. John MacCarthy directed the episode written by Jenny Klein (908).

  10. #25
    Board Master SVFancross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    2,437
    In a world where someone can be Sheriff for like six years....
    Actually, Sioux Falls is big enough to have a police department. But she could be a county Sheriff for 6 years I bet.

    I'm getting two things from this:
    - another lesson in consent issues for Dean
    - wow, Deansil in Distress. When was the last time that happened? That time they had a repeat customer demon possession?

  11. #26
    Season TWELVE!!! SuperSheltie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,398
    So is this the born-again virgin episode?

  12. #27
    Board Master SVFancross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    2,437
    So is this the born-again virgin episode?
    I know others have mentioned this comment before (something Carver said?) but I don't recall the interview. Any chance someone has a link or the specific quote?

  13. #28
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by SVFancross View Post
    Actually, Sioux Falls is big enough to have a police department. But she could be a county Sheriff for 6 years I bet.
    I know that there could be a sheriff, BUT, I just don't like it when there is someone in a position for more than a term. In this case, Sheriff Mills has gone past her four-year term as a sheriff and I always find it unbelievable when, in a TV series, the person still has the position, that's all. Call it a nitpick, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    So is this the born-again virgin episode?
    I'm pretty sure this is the episode where they are virgins, but more than likely, they're just becoming "virgins" while investigating the new case.

  14. #29
    Board Master SVFancross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    2,437
    I'm pretty sure this is the episode where they are virgins, but more than likely, they're just becoming "virgins" while investigating the new case.
    But who in their right mind would buy this? I mean really....if my math is right it's 9+1 years = 10 years. So they are 32 and 36 years old. And NEITHER of them look like the 40 year old virgin. So if they are virgins then they are trying to sell that they've made a choice to never have sex versus never had the opportunity. Now perhaps they say they've taken a vow of chastity after not settling down or something else. THAT might be sellable. Technically not virgins but now are chaste. But neither has the air of innocence about them. Cas could still pull it off. He's gorgeous but has that ethereal earnest thing going for him that you can believe he'd be above his baser instincts. There's a world-wearness to both Sam and Dean.

    Then again, I'm judging the book by it's cover. But it's a hard sell for me.

  15. #30
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by SVFancross View Post
    But who in their right mind would buy this? I mean really....if my math is right it's 9+1 years = 10 years. So they are 32 and 36 years old. And NEITHER of them look like the 40 year old virgin. So if they are virgins then they are trying to sell that they've made a choice to never have sex versus never had the opportunity. Now perhaps they say they've taken a vow of chastity after not settling down or something else. THAT might be sellable. Technically not virgins but now are chaste. But neither has the air of innocence about them. Cas could still pull it off. He's gorgeous but has that ethereal earnest thing going for him that you can believe he'd be above his baser instincts. There's a world-wearness to both Sam and Dean.

    Then again, I'm judging the book by it's cover. But it's a hard sell for me.
    Born AGAIN virgins, though. They could easily lie about "finding Jesus" after a marriage was ended or what have you. I could see Sam getting the tagline of being some 30 year old virgin though, lol. Dean would find some humor in that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •