No announcement yet.

#9.08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9.08

Once more, still no title, but something else that was revealed by Carver himself.

Carver also revealed the return of a character many fans thought perished at the end of last season — Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) -- who will appear in the eighth episode.

I'm so glad she didn't die.

Comment

I definitely wanted her to be Abaddon's new meatsuit so that part is disappointing because I'm sure Abaddon would show up much earlier in the season, lol.

Comment

I read the news of Jody's return and smiled a genuine smile. So glad that Kim's tweets (she had said that Jody was dead) turned out not to be true (to her credit, they probably did tell her Jody was dead).

Comment

Episode will be called "Rock and A Hard Place" and will have these two characters in the episode:

Suzy who is in her 20s and is a chastity counselor and Kathy, who is in her 30s and is the administrator of a small church. She appears nice but looks can be deceiving.

Comment

Episode written by Jenny Klein, directed by Jonny MacCarthy

https://twitter.com/jennydelherpes/s...65534994984960

Comment

According to this:

The following contains major spoilers for Tuesday’s season premiere of Supernatural. If you have yet to watch, head to a different TVLine article! Everyone else, you may proceed… While there was never any doubt that Sam would survive Tuesday’s Season 9 premiere of Supernatural, there was the question of how Dean would bring his brother […]

In episode 8 Sam won't know the secret.

Comment

So weird that Dean would let Cas be alone in the world without his powers and no way to defend himself with all the angels hunting him. Dean knows that he could die? Seems not like something Dean would ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                  So weird that Dean would let Cas be alone in the world without his powers and no way to defend himself with all the angels hunting him. Dean knows that he could die? Seems not like something Dean would ever do.
                  As if adapting to human life after an angelic existence isn’t hard enough, Castiel will also find himself with nowhere to go. “He runs into an issue with a female, and then I tell him to get his ass back to the bunker,” previews Ackles. “But because he’s there and because of what Sam’s going through with his situation, there’s a bit of a conflict there.” Explains Padalecki: “The war that was in Heaven is now on Earth — and it’s hardcore. There are factions of angels that are out for Cas’ head. I know Ezekiel probably feels that it’s unsafe to have Cas around because [he] is a beacon for angels.” So the poor guy gets booted from the bunker because he “doesn’t have the power that he needs to protect himself or to protect us,” continues Ackles. “[Dean] literally has to sit down with him and be like, ‘You gotta go.’ That sends Cas out on his own to fend for himself. [In] Episode 7, we come to find out where he’s been and what he’s been doing, and that’s pretty funny.”
                  It's Dean making the best possible decision if you just skipped over the bold. But Castiel being in the bunker could put Sam at risk as well since Ezekiel resides within him. To Dean, it's going to be obvious that Sam > Castiel if that becomes the scenario. I know you're strung up on Cas and all, but that is the best option with Dean looking out for Sam's safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                    It's Dean making the best possible decision if you just skipped over the bold. But Castiel being in the bunker could put Sam at risk as well since Ezekiel resides within him. To Dean, it's going to be obvious that Sam > Castiel if that becomes the scenario. I know you're strung up on Cas and all, but that is the best option with Dean looking out for Sam's safety.
                    Which makes him a hypocrite.

Comment

He would let Cas defend for himself? Seriously what kind of a friend is that? Not even Cas would do that even if they had the same circumstances.

Comment

So he's not at all going to look out for Cas at all? :s That's just weird.

Comment

You didn't need to make three posts about the same thing.

And no, that does not make him a hypocrite...Dean has always put Sam first and foremost before anyone else.

Again, you're too strung up on being a fan of Cas, and it's quite irritating when you don't even realize it.

Comment

You didn't need to make three posts about the same thing.

And no, that does not make him a hypocrite...Dean has always put Sam first and foremost before anyone else.

Again, you're too strung up on being a fan of Cas, and it's quite irritating when you don't even realize it.
                            He always puts family first. Cas is a part of that family. Family don't end with blood, remember? Not too even care what happens to Cas isn't Dean at all.

Comment

"That sends Cas out on his own to fend for himself. [In] Episode 7, we come to find out where he’s been and what he’s been doing, and that’s pretty funny."

This is the part I am concentrating on....they obviously reconnect and this is where I guess they find out about Cas' love interest and her child....

So much to look forward to in this season and not just Cas and Dean's relationship. Crowley...! Metatron returns later in the season I heard, and Abbadon....! And that Oz episode sounds incredible....

I am a big Cas fan as y'all know....but I'm looking forward to seeing how Misha has fun with him now and I am confident that TPTB are going to do right by Cas and Dean (as family...not as what some think). They are still dropping hints of a 3-year story....we have not seen the last of Team Free Will....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎