No announcement yet.

#9.03 "I'm No Angel"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9.03 "I'm No Angel"

Said to feature a bureaucrat angel by the name of Bartholomew sent to organize the angels.

Bartholomew is such an epic name and as an angel makes it even more epic.

If anything, the title is probably more focused on Castiel's storyline, but I do like that they're quickly trying to show at least one angel trying to organize all the other ones. Really hope Inias shows up sometime as well, or even Joshua.

Comment

I can't believe I had never posted this!

CASTIEL IS HUNTED BY THE ANGELS --- Ezekiel tells Dean (Jensen Ackles) a group of angels is hunting Castiel (Misha Collins). Dean and Sam (Jared Padalecki) race to find their friend before the angels do. Meanwhile, a homeless Castiel is trying to make his way through the city and comes across some unexpected surprises. Kevin Hooks directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming (#903).

Comment

sounds like a good episode though this: written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming fills me with worry. I've never really liked any of the eps. they've written. Knowing they wrote this one...? Well, I'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt but...

Comment

They wrote some good episodes last year. The ones that weren't MOTW.

Comment

"Of Grave Importance", "A Little Slice of Kevin" and "Taxi Driver" were three phenomenal episodes, imo. I even found "Heartache" and "Best Man's Friend With Benefits" fun episodes too. I don't think I'm too worried about the writing duo. They have easily stepped up their game since "Route 666", "Shut Up, Dr. Phil" and "The Slice Girls".

Comment

Heartache was good IMO.

I'm more worried about the Ringer writers.

Comment

Comment

I'm sure that I'm going to like this episode a lot

Comment

So this image from EP3 shows that Cas' love interests skewers him with an Angel blade. Awesome. NOT. There's also an interview where Jensen or Jared say that he has to tell Zeke to stop popping out and saving the day and just stay inside Sam's head and get better so he can get out. I'm going to speculate that Zeke must heal Cas because I don't see how else he lives. But... if Zeke heals Cas and Cas (which we also got intel that he doesn't know about Zeke) doesn't know, then I think Zeke had to memory wipe like EVERYONE except Dean. So... BAD news. Of COURSE we want Cas healed but ....road to hell and all....so, I'm going to speculate this is that episode where the conversation with Zeke takes place.

I sure hope Cas goes back to the bunker after this. I don't see him in the Slumber Party pics and we know Dean tells him (nicely I''m guessing) that he has to go (based partly on Zeke's objection). So...I hope we at least get Cas back to the bunker after this ep for Slumber Party (or part of it).

Comment

Dean cares so much about Sam.

Comment

Well I know they catch back up with Cas in like EP 7, I just don't know how long they are separated again. I also know that as of EP 7 (and maybe 8), Sam and Cas are still not in the know -- based on the timing of the interview Craig & other bloggers did (2 Oct I think). So...I can't imagine the secret lasts longer than EP 9. I'm surprised they get past DAWG DEAN AFTERNOON. Dean must be hiding his drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                          Sorry we don't all hate the brothers like you do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                              And this surprises you why?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎