Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I don't see how Bobby could be a fallen angel as he's a human soul who went to heaven. The idea of Sam having angel blood makes no sense and if it were to happen, I think Dean would be more likely to have angel blood in him seeing as he was a conduit of Michael. I'm thinking that the angel tablet trials must have something to do with how Sam reacts because he didn't complete the trials so there must be a price to pay.

My guess is based on the reaction of Jared at Comic Con. He was super excited about this and he was thrilled for the fans about the "secret". I dunno, are the fans really going to love it if Sam is being given demon blood....again? Or, it has to be something completely different and exciting AND that the fans would go nutty over. Is that angel blood?

It's just the time line doesn't fit real good from the spoilers. We have Dean and Sam crouched by the Impala watching angels fall, not knowing where Cas is, Crowley in the church and the next we see is a scene where Sam and Dean drag Crowley to the dungeon in the bunker. Sam looked pretty spiffy in that scene, unless his illness waxes and wanes. I highly doubt Crowley supplied the blood, because he would tell Sam.

Another possibility with the angel blood is how Sam reacted when that angel hit the water. Could have just been nothing, but my guess is the angel in the water is the new angel, Ezekiel, and might have something to do with Sam's recovery.

Yah, I think I'd have a problem if Bobby became an angel as that would be sorta left field with the mythology that this show has set. This season premiere is so far the most mysterious season premiere this series has had, imo. Sam being cured and being excited about it(although I still really like the demon blood idea) and Bobby being used too.

Forum Whiz
    I am wondering if since John could climb out hell if what Metatron did by breaking heaven gave the chance for Souls to escape in a similar way. Noone's thought about that but did say they aren't really going out of the realm of breaking the rules. Just a random thought I just got.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Yah, I think I'd have a problem if Bobby became an angel as that would be sorta left field with the mythology that this show has set. This season premiere is so far the most mysterious season premiere this series has had, imo. Sam being cured and being excited about it(although I still really like the demon blood idea) and Bobby being used too.
    This is why I wish they would make the "Enoch Metatron" connection because then it wouldn't be so far out of left field. They had a chance to go that route but now it might be too late to introduce that concept.

Forum Whiz
    http://www.enstarz.com/articles/2386...nges-video.htm

Look at this article. It's very cryptic. It's like on one hand they want you to think it's demon blood but then pull it completely off the table. Jared actually goes as far as saying it's "DIFFERENT". How is the mystery

"As for Sam, when he gave up his mission - a task he felt was purifying him and atoning for his past mistakes - what ever energy had been building up inside him took a turn for the worse. The upside, Dean (Jensen Ackles) will do something to make his little brother better. The downside, he'll choose to keep it a secret from Sam."

"When I got the outlines for the scripts this year, I got chills," Padalecki said of his excitement regarding Sam's development, according to Fear Net. "It's the kind of stuff I love, where we get to see a side of Sam that we've never, ever seen. In a 176 episodes, we've never seen this happen."

Considering viewers have seen Soulless Sam, Demon Sam, Lucifer Sam, Demon Blood-Drinking Sam, and Sam with a cracked wall in his mind, it's hard to imagine just what side of the character we have yet to see.
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 08-23-2013 at 01:55 AM.

How about God/Angel Sam? That would be different, but I really don't like that idea too much. The scene in the hallway where Sam says that the trials were "purifying" him, really seemed to be a false claim...not that Sam didn't believe it or that Jared's acting wasn't spot-on, it just felt "off" to me, that it was the same-old same-old with this show sometimes that whatever is really a good thing, turns nasty real quick.....

Please don't tell me Dean kills a fallen angel and introduces that blood into Sam to cure him, lol.

Forum Whiz
    Please don't tell me Dean kills a fallen angel and introduces that blood into Sam to cure him, lol.

Wait...WHAT IF..DEAN STARTS TO UNDERTAKE THE TRIALS HIMSELF? Will the energy from Sam be drained and put into Dean?

Now THAT would be DIFFERENT.

You know Wayne that had occurred to me as well. He knows how to do it. However, we still do not know what the Angel Tablet trials are. We know Metatron was working a spell, not the actual trials. Be interesting to see that. Perhaps the first trial is fixing Sam?

Forum Whiz
    Yeah, it would seem kind of stupid if this was really reliant on someone being dead at the end of each run of trials. I understand that's the ultimate sacrifice and a one way ticket to heaven but you would think the poles of heaven and hell are as opposite as the poles on earth.

If Sam seems fine in the second episode, that would seem pretty quick for Dean to start the trials and Sam is "fixed" because of that all in the first episode, though. It's possible, and Dean always had the idea of sacrificing his own life so Sam can grow old with someone, have kids and et cetera, but still...it would just seem too quick for it to all happen in the season premiere episode.

Forum Whiz
    I don't think anyone has said anything about everything happening in the first episode. However, having Crowley in the dungeon, finding Cas, seeing Bobby and Dean working behind Sams back? I don't know. I could see it. If not maybe 2 episodes which I would leave out finding Cas.

Obviously Dean undertaking anything would be more or less a season long endeavor as Kevin still has to translate the tablet. We don't know how far he has gotten but he has said he at the very least has gotten to where the trials are.

I get that Dean doing the Hell trials would take long, but that's my point. There seems to be an immediate cure for Sam as he's fine in that sneak peek of "Devil May Care" that was shown at Comic-Con and Sam is totally fine. It would be odd for Dean to start the Hell trials himself and that just magically helps Sam; also why I think it has to be something else, but I also don't want it to be angel blood as couldn't that upset Sam internally as well since he has demon blood to begin with? Or is that demon blood absolutely gone thanks to those trials?

Forum Whiz
    I get that Dean doing the Hell trials would take long, but that's my point. There seems to be an immediate cure for Sam as he's fine in that sneak peek of "Devil May Care" that was shown at Comic-Con and Sam is totally fine. It would be odd for Dean to start the Hell trials himself and that just magically helps Sam; also why I think it has to be something else, but I also don't want it to be angel blood as couldn't that upset Sam internally as well since he has demon blood to begin with? Or is that demon blood absolutely gone thanks to those trials?
    He seemed fine sure. But I am wondering if it was the more or less "Almost Fine" we saw after only having one trial within him. I don't want to be angel blood. But if they wanted to go that route they could just say it's has a ressurecting essence within it. (That noone has mentioned offer before now, kind of like Angel blades working on Demons....) It would kind of stupid though because if that were the case then Cas should have been able to cure Dean in "On The Head of a Pin" and such other times when he seemingly just couldn't.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast