Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jim could also have meant "for real" as back to being a regular or at least having more episodes than last season, rather than Bobby being "real." Bobby could be anything....BUT he went to Heaven. Unless they retcon him into being an angel who fell with the rest of them, I am holding onto the idea that Bobby is in Heaven fighting the fight up there. But there is that pesky flask cover that seems to have been forgotten....

As far as his bones go, unless Death has major mojo and can pull that off, I think Bobby will not be human.

Benny on the other hand can come back as a vampire again. Dean buried his bones leaving the door open...(yeah, and there is still that rabbit hole in Purgatory)....I for one would LOVE to see Benny back.

I am super excited to see how this season plays out. The back half of season 8 was AWESOME.....

Forum Regular
    Ok Bobby's bones are burned. Could anyone see him using Sam as a vessel? I mean his soul was in SAMs arm. I wonder if they could work something on that premise or a variant?

Forum Whiz
    No, I don't see that at all. If anything I think he might jail break heaven. The powers that the angels have could be able to bring back bodies that were burned like the Angels did Adams. It may have been implied that Michael or even Zachariah pulled those strings in Point of No Return but I don't see any problem with Bobby being brought back in a similar way thats where the cards fall.

Well it definitely was either Michael or Zachariah that brought Adam back and if Castiel still had his abilities, one could say that Castiel could have brought Bobby back without his bones because didn't he become a seraph sometime during the last couple of seasons? And Zachariah was a seraph I believe.

And Bobby's soul being inside Sam's arm wouldn't do anything of the sorts of the audience really seeing Bobby because his soul isn't using Sam like a vessel or anything. Plus, it seems to be painful in both cases when Dean has Benny's soul in his arm and when Sam had Bobby's soul in his arm.

Forum Whiz
    Maybe the big secret is that Jess really isn't dead and Dean found out, but in order to keep her safe kept he away and let Sam to continue to believe that Jess is dead. Otherwise Sam probably would have stuck with Jess and Dean likely feared if that happened that it would have gotten Sam killed. ....Or just maybe Jess was some super bad demon.

So you want a retcon from the very first episode, eh?

Considering that Jared is super-excited "for the fans" about the secret, I doubt it has anything to do with Jessica. But in any event, there will be fans that are happy about the secret and some fans who won't be....nature of the beast, as it were.

I think the demon blood is probably it....it just makes sense....but this is Supernatural

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    Considering that Jared is super-excited "for the fans" about the secret, I doubt it has anything to do with Jessica. But in any event, there will be fans that are happy about the secret and some fans who won't be....nature of the beast, as it were.

I think the demon blood is probably it....it just makes sense....but this is Supernatural
    I can't really see Dead slipping Sam demons blood without Sam not knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post

Of course there will be fans that will either hate it or love it, but I would definitely LOVE it if it has something to do with demon blood. It will make me forgive the writers bringing up another tensioned-filled arc between the brothers involving yet another secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolflmg View Post
    I can't really see Dead slipping Sam demons blood without Sam not knowing.
    If Sam's status worsens, he could become unconscious by the time Dean can slip demon blood in and Dean could even use it via syringe so Sam wouldn't even have to drink it. Use the same spot that Sam kept taking out blood and for the question of if Sam would notice it in his system...he didn't notice for 20 plus years and only when he started to drink demon blood constantly did it become a problem. It may very well be a one-time fix but slowly Sam starts to feel the demon blood's effects and starts to question Dean on what happened.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 08-07-2013 at 06:13 PM.

As much as I would love to see Jess back, I reaaally doubt Dean's been hiding that all this time. Sam would have found out sooner or later (why would he find out now anyway and how is that related to him getting cured?). And also, it would be something UNFORGIVABLE. I don't really see why Dean would want to hide it from Sam just to keep her alive. And if he did it just so Sam would go back with him, then that's even more unforgivable, selfish and out of character for Dean as he's always wanted the best for Sam and he knows how much he suffered from her loss with all those nightmares he had in S1.

I think the best theory that there is right now is demon blood (opening the door for Lucifer). I've heard that the first we see of 9x01 Sam is alive and looks completely fine so whatever Dean did to "cure" him, it's not something that we see and won't be revealed until later in that same episode (I think). Drinking demon blood gains more points here considering that, in that moment, it's just Dean, Sam and Crowley. So it's likely that Dean could have fed Sam Crowley's blood (that is, if Crowley were unconscious at the time, otherwise, he would tell Sam as soon as he sees him). I can also see Dean and Crowley being alone in that dungeon and suddenly Crowley saying "You know... I know what you did back there at the chapel, do you think Sam would be happy?". That I can see happening.

Other than that, my other theory was Dean making some kind of deal with Death. What about all those theories about Sam slowly becoming an angel when he was being "purified"?.

Forum Regular
    Hoping we are all wrong.
    Would hate Sam to be on demon blood again.
    My hope would be more this. Death or a Reaper came for Sam but, Dean talked him out of it. At onetime Sammy was presumed to be damned. Perhaps he is now redeemed.

Improbable yes, but lets starting give the guys credit for selfless acts.
    Almost didn't post this, don't beat me up too bad.

Forum Regular
    Waynedeath started a thread on metatron so he is my source. There is a interesting URL he posted.

Looks like Dean had to heal Sammy with demon blood.

I don't see where it was actually confirmed that he gave Sam demon blood, although that's the running theory. However, what if it's angel's blood? The angels are still angels, minus the teleporting. That would be different....

Or, here's a thought out of left field....what if Bobby is one of the fallen angels and it's his blood curing Sam? Dean is not only keeping the blood secret, but also what happened to Bobby.....???
    Last edited by SuperSheltie; 08-11-2013 at 11:54 AM.

I've read somewhere (god, I closed the tab and now I can't find it again!!) that this secret would send Sam and Dean's relationship in some new place/direction. Don't know if it's gonna be bad or good, but it's definitely gonna be huge. I'm not sure it's demon blood anymore...

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Uve23 View Post
    I've read somewhere (god, I closed the tab and now I can't find it again!!) that this secret would send Sam and Dean's relationship in some new place/direction. Don't know if it's gonna be bad or good, but it's definitely gonna be huge. I'm not sure it's demon blood anymore...
    Yeah, I watched the clip when they brought Crowley back to the Bunker and it seemed like Sam was definitely feeling better right away. However Jared at comic con said that Sam is going to be even worse then he was when we saw him in the last two episodes. It could be another demon deal? Perhaps it has to do with Bobby somehow. Demon blood would make sense but there's gotta be more to it then just that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast