Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by devlin View Post
    Jim Beaver spoiled on twitter he's in the premeire...he's on the set now--could Bobby's appearance be tied to Dean's secret and Sam's cure?
    Wow. I didn't see that coming. I wonder if it's spirit world stuff as opposed to him being physically back.

  2. #17
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    One was a PANEL and the other was an separate interview done by a separate outlet.

    No one is giving a two craps but you. So while you keep playing "King and Lord Ruler of the Message Board" I'll just not care and do what I want within the parameters of the rules. You dig?
    And as I said, it was a nitpick that I mentioned, you furthering this discussion is the reason I am as well. They both have to deal with what is mentioned during the Comic-Con weekend and I'm not a fan of clutter with the forums when they could easily go in one solo thread. That's all. I was the same way when I first started coming on here, but I learn it's way easier to put everything in one thread when it pertains to one thing, such as a specific event that is Comic-Con. You know, you COULD have looked past what I said.

    Sorry, I'll learn to keep my constructive criticism to myself since you cannot handle it...
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 07-26-2013 at 09:36 PM.

  3. #18
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    And as I said, it was a nitpick that I mentioned, you furthering this discussion is the reason I am as well. They both have to deal with what is mentioned during the Comic-Con weekend and I'm not a fan of clutter with the forums when they could easily go in one solo thread. That's all. I was the same way when I first started coming on here, but I learn it's way easier to put everything in one thread when it pertains to one thing, such as a specific event that is Comic-Con. You know, you COULD have looked p
    Sorry, I'll learn to keep my constructive criticism to myself since you cannot handle it...
    Nitpicking is not constructive criticism. In fact the very definition of nitpicking is the exact opposite of constructive criticism. It was unnecessary and if anyone is cluttering the forums it's you with your constant harassment of me every time I post a thread therefor derailing it. Yet you sit here and try to defend message board ettiquite? Hypocritical much? I think you need to examine your definition of clutter. Since you posted the panel to my Comic Con thread had I posted a separate thread with the same thing THAT wpuld clutter. Not threads that have different subjects, done my different outlets that have completely different information. Perhaps you should start your own message board if you can't wrap your head around it, Danny Tanner. Because sometimes I don't know if you're more interested in engaging in the conversation or finding people police, belittle, and embarrass.

    I've tried to bury the hatchet with you but you keep coming at me unjustifiably. If me posting this thread was such a big issue the moderators would have asked me to do it differently as they have before when I forgot to edit the coding out of one of my posts. Last time I checked YOU AREN'T ONE. Quit acting like you are just because you have 2500 posts. You once said I was new here. I let that slide. I am NOT. I have been on this site since the only show was SMALLVILLE. I gave more spoilers to that show than anyone because Uncle worked for Warner Bros and was on the set. I just couldn't remember my username from when I used to use it back then.

    So thanks for playing.

    I may have only gotten into Supernatural during season 5 but you trying to pick fights with fellow fans is low.

    I didn't want to play this like we're in elementary school but you simply can't STOP. Unless either of us have something TRULY constructive to say (which I don't know how my opinion of the quarantining thing wasn't. It was just a difference of opinion) then how about we just stay out of each others way so this doesn't have to escalate. I have done NOTHING wrong and I don't deserve to be treated like this nor will I stand for it.

    Deal? Can we act like adults?
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 07-27-2013 at 11:29 PM.

  4. #19
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    Nitpicking is not constructive criticism. In fact the very definition of nitpicking is the exact opposite of constructive criticism. It was unnecessary and if anyone is cluttering the forums it's you with your constant harassment of me every time I post a thread therefor derailing it. Yet you sit here and try to defend message board ettiquite? Hypocritical much? I think you need to examine your definition of clutter. Since you posted the panel to my Comic Con thread had I posted a separate thread with the same thing THAT wpuld clutter. Not threads that have different subjects, done my different outlets that have completely different information. Perhaps you should start your own message board if you can't wrap your head around it, Danny Tanner. Because sometimes I don't know if you're more interested in engaging in the conversation or finding people police, belittle, and embarrass.

    I've tried to bury the hatchet with you but you keep coming at me unjustifiably. If me posting this thread was such a big issue the moderators would have asked me to do it differently as they have before when I forgot to edit the coding out of one of my posts. Last time I checked YOU AREN'T ONE. Quit acting like you are just because you have 2500 posts. You once said I was new here. I let that slide. I am NOT. I have been on this site since the only show was SMALLVILLE. I gave more spoilers to that show than anyone because Uncle worked for Warner Bros and was on the set. I just couldn't remember my username from when I used to use it back then.

    So thanks for playing.

    I may have only gotten into Supernatural during season 5 but you trying to pick fights with fellow fans is low.

    I didn't want to play this like we're in elementary school but you simply can't STOP. Unless either of us have something TRULY constructive to say (which I don't know how my opinion of the quarantining thing wasn't. It was just a difference of opinion) then how about we just stay out of each others way so this doesn't have to escalate. I have done NOTHING wrong and I don't deserve to be treated like this nor will I stand for it.

    Deal? Can we act like adults?
    I understand that someone would find it unnecessary when it's your post. But you could also take it as just a heads up in future cases(which I'm sure you won't). And please, quit your attitude. Be a man, pull your big boy pants up and look past what I said. It hurt obviously, but I'm not sorry now after reading this post. Nice to know someone that isn't going to be fun on these boards have registered. That's disappointing, because as you can see, me and my "2500 posts" should be a sign that I haven't been some way for a long, long time and I'm not trying to be some way with you. You could have taken what I said and just nod your head and think of it as food for thought.

    Oh, and I've been acting like an adult thank you very much.

  5. #20
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    I understand that someone would find it unnecessary when it's your post. But you could also take it as just a heads up in future cases(which I'm sure you won't). And please, quit your attitude. Be a man, pull your big boy pants up and look past what I said. It hurt obviously, but I'm not sorry now after reading this post. Nice to know someone that isn't going to be fun on these boards have registered. That's disappointing, because as you can see, me and my "2500 posts" should be a sign that I haven't been some way for a long, long time and I'm not trying to be some way with you. You could have taken what I said and just nod your head and think of it as food for thought.

    Oh, and I've been acting like an adult thank you very much.
    I have been having plenty of fun on these message boards. If you aren't having fun then it's your own doing. You're the one nitpicking which the actual definition of the word if you were to educate yourself is criticizing something trivial unnecessarily.

    I have been contributing daily and debating which is what the spirit of message boarding is all about. You're the only one I have had a problem with all because you like to play semantics and don't like it when people don't agree with you. All you have done is criticize me at every turn and try to be trivial over crap you could have just as well ignored as easily as you say I could. It takes two to tango pal. I have agreed with you in some cases like Season 7 being important and disagreed with you in others and when I first joined I liked that we had a healthy debate going on. That changed when you decided to get all sarcastic on me when I questioned the logic of you quarantine theory. If anything I wasn't trying to shoot it down but was wanting you to elaborate because even though I dont like the idea at this point you just may be right.

    I've tried to look past what to said dude. I even put out an olive branch to you in my last post. I asked you if we could act like adults and you're gonna tell me to put MY big boy pants on when you're the one who got prissy about where a post went because it wasn't up to your standards? SERIOUSLY? You're like the kid who get's frustrated because someone isn't playing with your toys correctly. You are the most illogical person I have ever met on a message board. And what you have said hasn't been food for thought. It's been pompous pretentious garbage. Grow the hell up dude.

    I am done with this conversation. But I know your pride will do everything it can to make sure you have the last word. But rest assured I wont be reading it so save your letters. Let's see if you really can be the bigger man.
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 07-28-2013 at 11:11 AM.

  6. #21
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    I have been having plenty of fun on these message boards. If you aren't having fun then it's your own doing. You're the one nitpicking which the actual definition of the word if you were to educate yourself is criticizing something trivial unnecessarily.

    I have been contributing daily and debating which is what the spirit of message boarding is all about. You're the only one I have had a problem with all because you like to play semantics and don't like it when people don't agree with you. All you have done is criticize me at every turn and try to be trivial over crap you could have just as well ignored as easily as you say I could. It takes two to tango pal. I have agreed with you in some cases like Season 7 being important and disagreed with you in others and when I first joined I liked that we had a healthy debate going on. That changed when you decided to get all sarcastic on me when I questioned the logic of you quarantine theory. If anything I wasn't trying to shoot it down but was wanting you to elaborate because even though I dont like the idea at this point you just may be right.

    I've tried to look past what to said dude. I even put out an olive branch to you in my last post. I asked you if we could act like adults and you're gonna tell me to put MY big boy pants on when you're the one who got prissy about where a post went because it wasn't up to your standards? SERIOUSLY? You're like the kid who get's frustrated because someone isn't playing with your toys correctly. You are the most illogical person I have ever met on a message board. And what you have said hasn't been food for thought. It's been pompous pretentious garbage. Grow the hell up dude.

    I am done with this conversation. But I know your pride will do everything it can to make sure you have the last word. But rest assured I wont be reading it so save your letters. Let's see if you really can be the bigger man.
    You don't have a problem with me, you just have a problem because I said one little thing on this thread. And that, you could have, as I said, nod your head and just take it without trying to cause a stir out of it, I certainly wasn't trying to create a ruckus just because of what I said. I even made a comment on the topic of the thread after bringing up that this should have gone to the other Comic-Con thread. If you act this way about just one little tiny thing, then no, you're not going to be fun on these boards. And I mentioned the "big boy pants" because your last reply. Unnecessary as much as you want to say my "nitpick" was unnecessary as well. No need to bring up your Uncle working for WB, no need to say something about me and my "2500 posts" and et cetera. Once again, I'll learn to keep what I say to you at a minimum since I know how you react, deal?
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 07-28-2013 at 11:26 AM.

  7. #22
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,100
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    I really am getting tired of the secrets between the brothers. It NEVER ends good.
    This. When I read about another 'secret' I sighed and rolled my eyes and went 'again?' I mean, it's so tired now, and after the conversation they had in the season 8 finale it seems really silly. I wish the writers would stop drinking from this particular well...

    One season without conflict between the brothers--is that too much to ask? We haven't had that in, literally, years.

  8. #23
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    ^ Although, with the idea from another poster about the secret being Dean secretly feeding Sam demon blood to keep him at 100% again...that would be a plotline that I wouldn't mind as I always felt this series could arrive to a moment where Dean ends up giving demon blood to Sam after all the time he nagged about it being so wrong. If that is true, then I wouldn't mind the secret arc.

  9. #24
    Season TWELVE!!! SuperSheltie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,398
    Secretly feeding Sam demon blood would be a pretty cool idea, seeing how Dean was always so anti-Ruby and even in Sacrifice it's obviously still a huge issue for Dean. However, I'm not so sure Sam wouldn't know right away even after the first "dose." He considers this almost like a heroin addiction, as does Dean, so an "addict" would certainly know right away if his favorite drug was on board. In this case, unless something seriously changes, this would have to be a permanent thing. This was something even Cas couldn't cure, so I doubt another angel could, and seeing Sam yet again going through cold turkey would be kinda been there done that. If the demon blood is keeping Sam alive, then my guess is it has to be continuous. Lucifer is probably the only one who could "cure" Sam's demon blood addiction, but that's what is keeping Sam strong enough to be Lucifer's vessel.

    This is a story that could go on for more than one season as well....

  10. #25
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Perhaps it may not really be an addiction if Sam doesn't encounter demon blood. I mean, he had Azazel's blood in him and was fine until Ruby introduced him to that addiction in season four. Having Dean feed him some demon blood and keep it a secret, perhaps Sam won't even acknowledge that addiction, or at least right away. It's said Sam will find out so when he does, perhaps since he knows it, it will be a mental thing and he will start to think he needs more, much like in season four when he continued to say he wasn't drinking demon blood for kicks.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 07-30-2013 at 10:31 AM.

  11. #26
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Perhaps it may not really be an addiction if Sam doesn't encounter demon blood. I mean, he had Azazel's blood in him and was fine until Ruby introduced him to that addiction in season four. Having Dean feed him some demon blood and keep it a secret, perhaps Sam won't even acknowledge that addiction, or at least right away. It's said Sam will find out so when he does, perhaps since he knows it, it will be a mental thing and he will start to think he needs more, much like in season four when he continued to say he wasn't drinking demon blood for kicks.
    I'm kind of split on the idea because I kind of felt that "Swan Song" made this point already. But it does seem like the only way out of this. I can't help wondering though if it is something far bigger than this. I wonder if the existence of demons is the only thing keeping Sam alive in a way as he is still Lucifer's vessel.

    If Lucifer comes back does Sam have to say yes since he already said it before? Can Sam continue curing demons without killing himself since he already said the words. Doesn't this kind of neutralize Sam entirely? And just how much does Abbadon, Crowley, and Kevin know that they aren't saying.

    The secret, Abbadon, the Angel tablet, and the bunker itself (Aside from mapping where the Angels fell are huge Mcguffins right now. Where do her loyalties lie? It wouldn't make much sense for her to just be another Crowley. It would seem as though she could be a Lucifer loyalist as search for the MOL's bunker could have been her way of jumpstarting Judgement Day.

    Also how much does possibly sifting through where dead demons and angels go mean to the overall story arc? Could they bring back Azazel and Allistair and Lilith and restart the doomsday clock?

    This isn't really a theory as much as a range of thought. It would seem as of right now all of this hinges upon Sam and vice/versa.
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 07-31-2013 at 03:26 PM.

  12. #27
    New In Town Uve23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    If Lucifer comes back does Sam have to say yes since he already said it before?
    This is a very good question, I actually hadn't thought of that... Although remember Dean said Yes to Michael also in Point Of No Return (right before killing Zachariah), but then Michael used Adam. Don't know if Dean's Yes counts, though...

    Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    Also how much does possibly sifting through where dead demons and angels go mean to the overall story arc? Could they bring back Azazel and Allistair and Lilith and restart the doomsday clock?
    Interesting thought, too. I keep thinking that if they're gonna end with S10, make it BIG. Bring dead characters (humans, angels and demons) back, considering that both Hell and Heaven are threatened and out of control and that they could be answering that question of where do demons and angels go when they die. Perhaps we'll see Purgatory again?

    Characers that could/should return:

    Hunters: Bobby (confirmed), Jo, Ellen, Ash, Pamela... (or maybe just seeing them working in that Roadhoues in heaven). I also loved Andy, but he wasn't a hunter, just a psychic boy and I don't see how he would fit but one can wish!
    Angels: GABRIEL (lots of rumours around him), Balthazar, Anna? (she was kind of evil at the end wanting to kill John and Mary).
    Demons: Meg, Ruby, Azazel... (Azazel would be related to Sam possibly drinking demon blood again)
    Non Dead that we should see again: Michael and Lucifer (and have Adam as someone evil and corrupted!), Garth, Charlie, God/Chuck, Jody Mills...

    As I said, I really think they should make an exception and bring everyone back for the series finale. Something like Doctor Who did in S4 in which they had everyone back for Journey's End (Rose, Martha, Sarah Jane, Captain Jack...) cause the fight was so epic it involved everyone!
    Last edited by Uve23; 08-02-2013 at 03:29 AM.

  13. #28
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Although, with the idea from another poster about the secret being Dean secretly feeding Sam demon blood to keep him at 100% again...
    Hmmm, that's an interesting idea. To counteract the 'whatever' that is in Sam's blood system now (that he got when he started the trials, that is making him ill)? Yeah, I guess I'd be okay with that, though I do think Sam would be upset (when he found out) that Dean was feeding him blood again. But I could see Dean doing it 'to save Sam' (he's kept secrets for Sam before, to keep him safe or whatnot).

    I guess I just don't want it to be some big thing that blows up between them and leads one of them (probably Sam) leaving in a huff, only to come back a few episodes later. That's been done. Too many times.

  14. #29
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Uve23 View Post
    This is a very good question, I actually hadn't thought of that... Although remember Dean said Yes to Michael also in Point Of No Return (right before killing Zachariah), but then Michael used Adam. Don't know if Dean's Yes counts, though...

    He didn't actually say yes directly to Michael though. He wasn't in the room and didn't get there until after Dean said yes to Zach but before Zach actually called Michael.

    And we don't know how much Bobby will be back. Some are saying it could be as much as a flashback. I hope it's not.

  15. #30
    New In Town Uve23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    And we don't know how much Bobby will be back. Some are saying it could be as much as a flashback. I hope it's not.
    I don't think it's gonna be just flashbacks. Jim said that Bobby was back "for real", and that it was in a way that made total sense for him to be back and that "whatever we think it is, it ain't". It sounds like it's something that they haven't done before, maybe related to Death coming back. I don't think it's flashbacks cause that's an overused resource, it wouldn't be something that we didn't expect, you know what I mean?

    Also, they've been saying since Comic Con 2012 that "everything was possible" in Supernatural, and since Jim loves SPN so much, I really think he could be back for real. Don't know how though, maybe he won't even be human. The only problem I have with his "resurrection" (if that's what happens) is the fact that I think that Sam and Dean torched his corpse.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •