Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maasaloo
    Jena Malone was on the set of BATMAN V SUPERMAN.

Rumours of which character she's playing range from Cat Grant to Vicki Vale to Kara Zor-El.

EDIT- Could be just a set visit from a friend of Zacks' she was in Sucker Punch.

One of my favourite actress in my favourite franchise?

YYYYYEEEESSSSSZZZZZ !!!!!!!!

ETA: Her legs looks great !!!
    Last edited by DA_Champion; 08-08-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Nah it's bull man the guy who originally tweeted this news deleted it soon afterwards and none of the major trades reported it either.

Comment

• Jena Malone would be an awesome Supergirl...now forgot Doomsday and give us Darkseid and Supergirl versus Batman and Superman!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Degobunny
          Jena Malone would be an awesome Supergirl...now forgot Doomsday and give us Darkseid and Supergirl versus Batman and Superman!!!!!
          Yup, great ****ing idea !

ETA: But I really want her for Harley Quinn !
          Last edited by DA_Champion; 08-09-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Michael Uslan who has served as producer of the Batman movies since Tim Burton's 1989 Batman. He killed the rumor that Batman will be in his 50s.

He confirmed that Bruce Wayne/Batman will be in his mid 40s.

Comment

• Sounds good to me. We've had 30ish Batman already, I am ready for a grizzled "Arkham" type Bats this time around. Still in his prime at 40ish and with a veterans cynicism and take no BS attitude...

Comment

• Looks like the Jena Malone thing was just a set visit, she commented on one of Larry Fong's instagram pics saying so.

As for the idea of her being Supergirl, my original idea for BvS included a brain-washed Supergirl under Lex's control. After Sups and Bats stop and fix her and then take down Metallo, they send her to Paradise Island under Wonder Woman's watch and care. Darkseid shows up at the end in search of the Kryptonian (meaning Kara), setting up for the Justice League movie.

Comment

• Really digging Affleck's Bruce Wayne look. I think hes going to Wow us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DA_Champion
                    Yup, great ****ing idea !

ETA: But I really want her for Harley Quinn !
                    I would love to see Gillian Jacobs as Harley Quinn.

Comment

Absolutely great casting if that happens, since we are casting wishes she may also do a good Kara/Supergirl. While still on this subject I would really really really like to see Russel Crowe back as Jor-El even for a 30 second cameo.

Comment

• So,

They're setting up Jeffrey Dean Morgan to play Thomas Wayne in the live-action adaptation of Flashpoint Paradox.

Outstanding !!!

[[ I'm making a scintilla of an extrapolation from the non-confirmed rumour that he's been cast as Thomas Wayne ]].
                        Last edited by DA_Champion; 08-11-2014, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Didn't know who she was so I looked her up on google images ... good looking woman !

Comment

• Interview with Ben Afleck about Batman v Superman. He laughs if someone says Batfleck in front of him.

Before I took the role, Warner Bros. gave me a bunch of past reactions to casting and said, “Are you sure you want to get into this? This is part and parcel of these movies now. There’s a lot of active fans with a lot of opinions.” To me, having been through a certain amount of that, it doesn’t really… Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. I wouldn’t have taken the part if I didn’t trust my instincts in terms of the filmmaking. I think Chris Terrio wrote a terrific script. Zack’s a great visual director. And there’s an interesting take. I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding. But also, everyone is entitled to their opinion. That’s a big part of this international sport.

Comment

• http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/1...think-i-could/

Ben Affleck-

Before I took the role, Warner Bros. gave me a bunch of past reactions to casting and said, “Are you sure you want to get into this? This is part and parcel of these movies now. There’s a lot of active fans with a lot of opinions.” To me, having been through a certain amount of that, it doesn’t really… Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. I wouldn’t have taken the part if I didn’t trust my instincts in terms of the filmmaking,"
                              he added before praising this new take on the iconic DC Comics character. "I think Chris Terrio wrote a terrific script. Zack’s a great visual director. And there’s an interesting take. I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding. But also, everyone is entitled to their opinion. That’s a big part of this international sport. The Fifty Shades of Grey kid or whatever it is. That’s sort of become a thing."

However, Affleck hasn't allowed some of the negativity to bother him, and he is in fact happy that those who care so much about Batman want to see him handled properly on the big screen. "You know what? It’s great that people do care that much," he told the site. "They want to see the movie that much. And it is incumbent on you to honor the story. There are the Greek myths and these are the American myths. The American myths are these superheroes. People care about ‘em a lot. And it’s incumbent on you to do a good job and make it as excellent as you possibly can. At the end of the day, the movie’s all that matters." It's hard to fault anything he's saying here, and what we've seen in the officially released images of the suit and the leaked footage from the San Diego Comic-Con (not to mention photos of Affleck on set as Bruce Wayne) have undoubtedly led to sceptical fans becoming far more supportive of "Batfleck".

I’m right in the middle of shooting now," Affleck revealed when talk turned to his experience so far playing the Caped Crusader in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. "It’s a process that I’ll probably have better perspective on when I’m done. I can tell you that every time I do a role, it’s the responsibility of an actor to get their physical self as close to the role as possible. And Batman’s obviously got a set of expectations that are tough. So I spent a lot of time working out. And it’s a far cry from Gone Girl where my character is described as “puffy and hungover.” I want you to know I worked equally hard at both! [laughs]"

Comment

• Here is fan art of Batman and Superman.

It might not be fanart but somebody put them together to be similar to an image from the comics.
                                Last edited by Halberdier17; 08-14-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎