Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182 LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2730
    ENDGAME!

The battle raged on. The villagers were dying left and right. There seemed to be no hope for the people of Hyrule. The armies swarmed in and killed every last villager. They set fire to village. Kakariko was fallen. Then there seemed to be silence. The villagers were either dead or had managed to flee. The survivors would live in the mountains terrified to come down and face the darkness that had covered Hyrule. Ganondorf had walked upon the charred ruins of Kakariko village. Rauru the sage of light stood before him.

"Are you happy Ganondorf? You have brought an endless destruction to Hyrule. There is nothing left to rule. This is your kingdom."

"..............so be it. I expect there to be a day that the light will rise to challenge me again but for now, I have won. Those who fear me will bow before me. Tell me sage. Do you fear death?"

Rauru stood before him and did not budge. Ganondorf took his sword and plunged it into the sage. Rauru fell the ground. Light had fallen.

Dylon has been lynched. He was Rauru, sage of light, the townie enabler.

Each night he had the power to target another player and enable any hidden abilities they had.

Ash and Tracey have been killed in endgame!

Ash - Saria, sage of the forest, the townie neighbor
    Tracey - Nabooru, sage of spirit, the townie jailkeeper

THE MAFIA WINS!!!

Joelle - Ganon, the mafia godfather/one-shot superhammer
    Summer - Koume, sorceress sister of fire, the mafia tracker
    FZ - Kotake, sorceress sister of Ice, the mafia roleblocker
    Pali - Phantom Ganon, the mafia reflector

Night actions, Role PMs and Updated Role PMs to come. Plus twists and all the crazy stuff will be explained. STAY TUNED!!

KITTY:

Quote Originally Posted by super_j_man
    “We must protect this beautiful land of Hyrule!”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Kitty! You are Impa, the townie priest.

You are one of the Sheikah people, a shadow race that has served the royal family for countless generations. In addition, you have been the nursemaid for princess Zelda and have taken it upon yourself to be her protector. She confided in you a dream she had about a darkness taking over the land of Hyrule. Somehow, you know her dream to be prophecy and seek to do everything you can to make sure her dream doesn’t become reality.

You are aligned with the townies. As a priest, at no point in the game can you cast a hammer vote (the last vote which lynches another player). You have no special night abilities yet but you have a secret hidden ability. Another player may help unlock your “hidden ability”.

You win with the town when all threats to Hyrule have been eliminated.
    Night 3, Dylon enabled him to become:

“When last I saw you, as we made our escape from the castle, you were just a lad... Now I see that you have become a fine hero.”

Kitty, your role has been updated. You are now Impa, sage of shadows, the ninja townie watcher.

Thanks to Link, you have awakened as the Sage of Shadows. Light is slowly returning back to Hyrule. You are one of the seven sages destined to protect Hyrule and assist the hero in defeating Ganondorf, the king of evil.

As a watcher, you can watch another player during each night phase to see who all has targeted that player. As a ninja, you will not be seen by trackers and other watchers. You are no longer a priest.

SUMMER:

“With my flame, I will burn him to the bone!”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Summer! You are Koume, the Sorceress Sister of Fire & mafia tracker.

Along with your twin sister Kotake, you are one of the sorceress sisters, surrogate mothers to the great Ganondorf. You watch with pride as your son takes over the land of Hyrule and plunges it into darkness. As the sorceress of fire, you have the power to set your enemies on fire and watch them burn.

You are aligned with the mafia. Your fellow mafia teammates are Joelle/Kalebasse (Ganondorf/mafia godfather), FZ/fantom zoner (Kotake/mafia roleblocker), and Pali (Phantom Ganon/mafia reflector). Starting with Night 1, you and mafia teammates must select one townie each night phase to nightkill AND which of your teammates will carry out the kill. In addition, as a tracker, you will be able to target another player each night phase to learn whom they targeted and what type of action they used. You and your sister, FZ, also share a secret hidden ability. Another player may be able to help you unlock your hidden ability.

You win with the mafia when the mafia makes up at least 50% of the Hyrule. Please confirm in the sign up thread that you have received your role!
    FZ:

“With my frost, I will freeze him to his soul!”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia FZ! You are Kotake, Sorceress Sister of Ice, the mafia roleblocker.

Along with your twin sister Koume, you are one of the sorceress sisters, surrogate mothers to the great Ganondorf. You watch with pride as your son takes over the land of Hyrule and plunges it into darkness. As the sorceress of ice, you have the power to freeze your enemies in ice and watch them suffer from the extreme cold.

You are aligned with the mafia. Your fellow mafia teammates are Joelle/Kalebasse (Ganondorf/mafia godfather), Summer/hughie87 (Koume/mafia tracker) and Pali (Phantom Ganon/mafia reflector). Starting with Night 1, you and mafia teammates must select one townie each night phase to nightkill AND which of your teammates will carry out the kill. In addition, as a roleblocker, you will choose one player each night phase whose night actions you wish to block. You and your sister, Summer, also share a secret hidden ability. Another player may be able to help you unlock your hidden ability.

You win with the mafia when the mafia makes up at least 50% of the Hyrule. Please confirm in the sign up thread that you have received your role!
    Summer and FZ's hidden ability was never accessed. But if either of them were enabled by Dylon and one of them died, the other would become:

“Prepare to meet your doom!”

________________, your role has been updated. You are now Twinrova, mafia jack of all trades.

Time to get serious. This is your ultimate form. Time to wreck some havoc.

In addition to your old ability of tracker/roleblocker, you have two new one-shot abilities:

one-shot rolecop – can target another player to learn their character AND role
    one-shot silencer [ICE] – can target another player during a night phase to roleblock them AND cause them to be silent during the next day phase. Target won’t be able to talk OR vote.
    one-shot strongman kill [FIRE]– can make one of the mafia nightkills a strongman kill. This kill cannot be roleblocked or stopped.
    Last edited by super_j_man; 08-16-2013 at 02:03 PM.

LOU:

“The time has come to test thy courage.” – Great Deku Tree

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Lou! You are Young Link, the townie jack-of-all-trades.

You grew up in the Kokiri woods wondering what life was like outside the forest, dreaming about the dangers out there and going on adventures. Then there was the day the fairy, Navi, came to you and summoned you to meet the Great Deku Tree. The Great Deku Tree told you he was dying from a curse placed on him by a man from the desert. With his dying breath he gave you a green stone and told you to seek out the princess of the castle. Now you prepare to leave the forest behind and childhood friend Saria to go on an adventure. You have no idea how great your destiny is and what this adventure has in store.

You are aligned with the townies. As a jack-of-all-trades, you have a set of items that can be used to help you in your quest, one of which can be used during Night 0 (after Night 0 you will get better items). Your list of items include:
    • Deku Nut – Can be thrown to roleblock anyone who targets you during the night phase. Has a 50% chance of success.
    • Slingshot – Can shoot another player to place an early vote on that player before the day starts. The vote can’t be unvoted.
    • Boomerang – Can roleblock another player during the night phase.

You win with the town when all threats to Hyrule have been eliminated. Please confirm in the sign up thread that you have received your role!
    After Day 1, her role was updated:

“I've been waiting for you, Hero of Time.” – Shiek

Lou, your role has been updated. You are now Link, Hero of Time, the townie jack-of-all-trades.

Your quest has led you to gather the keys to the sacred realm, the Spiritual Stones. With the help of the princess Zelda and her Ocarina of Time, you opened the Door of Time in the Temple of Time. As the doors opened and you walked into the inner chamber, you saw a sword resting in a pedestal in front of you. It is the Master Sword, the sword of evils bane that only the Hero of Time can wield. You approached the sword and began to pull. The Master Sword is now yours!.........But you are too young to be the legendary hero….so your spirit was sealed inside the temple for seven years. Now you are finally ready to begin your ultimate quest. Ganondorf has entered the Sacred Realm and touched the Triforce of legend. He has become king over Hyrule and plunged the land into darkness. It is now up to you to awaken the seven sages of Hyrule to bring light back to the land and defeat the evil king Ganondorf.

You now have new items at your disposal and will gain a new item each night. Each item can only be used once. Your list of items include:

• Hylian Shield – Can be used to defend yourself against a nightkill. Can be used again if not targeted for nightkill.
    • Hookshot – Can be used on another player to roleblock them and steal an item from them that will give you a clue to their identity
    • Deku Nut – Can be thrown to roleblock anyone who targets you during the night phase. Cannot defend against a nightkill.
    The other items that Link could obtain:

[Night 2] Fairy Bow – Can be used to nightkill another player
    [Night 3] Megaton Hammer – Can be used on another player to roleblock them and place an early vote on that player that can’t be unvoted.
    [Night 4] Lens of Truth – Can be used to learn another player’s role.
    [Obtained from Zelda] Arrow of Light – Can be used to kill Ganon (can only work on Ganon, guaranteed successful.)
    [Obtained from Rauru if enabled] Mirror Shield (Replaces Hylian Shield) – if nightkilled, kill will reflect back on person who targeted you.

She obtained the Fairy Bow, the Megaton Hammer and the Arrow of Light.
    Last edited by super_j_man; 08-16-2013 at 01:59 PM.

LAURA:

“Conquer yourself” –Navi

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Laura! You are Dark Link, the Lyncher.

You are the doppelganger of the Hero of Time, Link. The sole purpose in your existence is to meet him in battle and defeat him. You have no soul and no conscience. You are manifestation of Link’s dark side.

You are aligned with no one. As a lyncher, your task is to find Link and make sure he gets lynched. During each night phase, you will be able to ask if another player is Link. This is not an actual night action so nothing can affect you getting an answer (can’t be roleblocked etc). Upon investigation, because you look a lot like Link, you will appear to be him and innocent.

You win if you manage to get Link lynched whether you are dead or alive. If Link is nightkilled by the mafia, you will become a survivor and must be alive at the end of the game. Please confirm in the sign up thread that you have received your role!
    It's a pity that she had to die the way she did.
    Last edited by super_j_man; 08-16-2013 at 02:00 PM.

JOELLE:

“Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with? I am Ganondorf and soon I will rule the world!”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Joelle! You are Ganondorf, the mafia godfather.

As king of the Gerudo people, you are not satisfied with ruling over the desert. You seek out the legendary Triforce to give you the power to rule all of Hyrule. In your quest for power, you will stop at nothing to obtain the power of the Triforce.

You are aligned with the mafia. Your fellow mafia teammates are Summer/hughie87 (Koume/mafia tracker), FZ/fantom zoner (Kotake/mafia roleblocker) and Pali (Phantom Ganon/mafia reflector). Starting with Night 1, you and mafia teammates must select one townie each night phase to nightkill AND which of your teammates will carry out the kill. As the godfather, you are able to survive one nightkill yourself (**unless you are shot with the “arrow of light”) and will appear innocent upon investigation. You also have a secret hidden ability. Another player may be able to help you unlock your hidden ability.

Night 6, Dylon targeted Joelle and she became:

“Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!”

Joelle, your role has been updated. You are now Ganon, the mafia godfather & one-shot superhammer.

Rage consumes you. Power overcomes you. You are Ganon, the king of evil.

As a superhammer, you now have the ability to auto-lynch any player who is 2 votes away from being lynched once during the game. The player must have at least ONE vote on them as well before you can superhammer. When you wish to use your power, PM the name of the player you wish to use it on. (You cannot use your secret vote power AND super hammer power at the same time)
    Of course the superhammer power wasn't used or needed.
    Last edited by super_j_man; 08-16-2013 at 02:00 PM.

JENNY:

“HOT!!! What a hot beat! WHOOOOAH! YEEEEAH! YAHOOO!!”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Jenny! You are Darunia, the strong townie.

As Big Brother of the Gorons of Death Mountain, you have seen your people through one of the biggest rock harvests in your lifetime. The delicious rocks of Dondongo’s Cavern have kept the Gorons strong and mighty. But all that changed when the evil Ganondorf sealed away the Dondongo’s Cavern, causing your people to go into a famine, all because you refused to give him the Goron’s Ruby, one of the Spiritual Stones and keys to the Sacred Realm. You became angry and furious, locking yourself away in your chamber, waiting for the royal family of Hyrule to send you help. Much to your surprise, the royal family’s messenger seems to be a young boy clad in green. This makes you even more angry.

You are aligned with the townies. Because you are a strong townie, you require an extra vote to be lynched. You have no special night abilities yet but you have a secret hidden ability. Another player may help unlock your “hidden ability”.

You win with the town when all threats to Hyrule have been eliminated. Please confirm in the sign up thread that you have received your role!
    Jenny's hidden ability was never accessed. If targeted by Dylon, she would become:

“Don't forget... Now you and I are now true Brothers!”

Jenny, your role has been updated. You are now Darunia, sage of fire, the strong townie bodyguard.

Thanks to Link, you have awakened as the Sage of Fire. You didn’t turn out to be the great hero of the Gorons like you thought, but nothing will make you happier than helping Link to bring peace back to all of Hyrule. You are one of the seven sages destined to protect Hyrule and assist the hero in defeating Ganondorf, the king of evil.

As a bodyguard, each night phase you can protect another player from being nightkilled. Just be careful though because there is a 25% chance you might be killed.

ASH:

“Oh, you're leaving... I always knew that one day, this day would come.”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Ash! You are Saria, vanilla townie.

You are Link’s childhood friend. You grew up in the Kokiri Forest, home of the Kokiri children. Children are never allowed to leave the forest. But somehow you knew that Link was destined to leave. Link was an outcast among the other children but you were a good friend to him. After the Great Deku Tree died, you caught him leaving the forest heading out on a great adventure. You gave him your fairy ocarina so that he will always remember you on his quest. You will miss him dearly but your heart will be with him always.

You are aligned with the townies. You have no special night abilities yet but you have a secret hidden ability. Another player may help unlock your “hidden ability”.

Night 1, Dylon enabled Ash to become:

“I always believed you would come. Because I know you...”

Ash, your role has been updated. You are now Saria, sage of the forest, the townie neighbor.

Thanks to Link, you have awakened as the Sage of the Forest and now your light spreads throughout the forest and now the forest is once again is at peace. You are one of the seven sages destined to protect Hyrule and assist the hero in defeating Ganondorf, the king of evil.

As a neighbor, you will be allowed to send one message to another player during each night phase. The message cannot be over 50 words but you can say anything you wish. PM me what your message will say and I will forward it to the player of your choice. You will not get a reply.
    So all of you that got messages in the night from Ash, this is why!

JOHN/TRACEY:

“First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Nabooru of the Gerudo. I'm a lone wolf thief.”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia JohnTracey You are Nabooru, townie thief.

You are second in command to the great Ganondorf, king of the Gerudos. But even though you are both thieves, you’re nothing like him. He steals from women and children and has even murdered. You find him despicable as a leader and wish to undermine his power. You know that he must be planning something terrible. The sorceress sisters have inhabited the Spirit Temple so you decide to sneak in to see what they are planning. When trying to sneak in you find that you can’t enter into the temple further and then a young boy clad in green appears and offers to help.

You are aligned with the townies. As a thief, during each night phase you may target another player to steal an item from them that will give you a clue to their identity. You also have a secret hidden ability. Another player may help unlock your “hidden ability”.

Night 4, Dylon enabled Tracey to become:

“If only I knew you would become such a handsome man, I should have kept the promise I made back then...”

Tracey, your role has been updated. You are now Nabooru, sage of spirit, the townie jailkeeper.

Thanks to Link, you have awakened as the Sage of Spirit and now you are able to get your revenge of Ganondorf and Sorceress Sisters. You are one of the seven sages destined to protect Hyrule and assist the hero in defeating Ganondorf, the king of evil.

As a jailkeeper, you will be able to roleblock/protect another player each night phase. That player will be protected from nightkill but also block them from using any night abilities they have. You are no longer a thief.
    The original thief ability was never used. Oh and I ed at Ash guessing that there was a jailkeeper in the game BEFORE there was a jailkeeper in the game.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy where are my people, where are The Reds!!!!!!!!
    Pali, Fz, Summer love you buddies

Oh and thanks Jess, too. Awesome stuff Mister. Hat off!

JEFF:

“You...You're late! What took you so long? You're useless! I was just lonely, that's all... Just a little!!”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia Jeff! You are Young Princess Ruto, potential townie lover.

You are the bratty princess of the aquatic people, the Zoras. When you were young, you were given a shiny blue stone by your mother who told you that you would give this stone to the man you would marry. You protected the Zora’s Sapphire with all your life, until Lord Jabu Jabu, the guardian deity of the Zoras (err…giant whale), swallowed the stone whole. Embarrassed on losing the stone, instead of telling your father you decide to leave a note in a bottle and drop it in the river for someone to find. You then enter into Jabu Jabu’s belly to search for the stone.

You are aligned with the townies. During Day 1, you must select another player to give the Zora’s Sapphire. This will allow you to become lovers with them. That means you can talk to them during night phases of the game via PM. Please note that I will not confirm the person’s role that you become lovers with, so you might end up being lovers with someone from the mafia and not know it. You’ll have to decide whether or not you trust them. If you or your lover dies, then the other will suicide!

The Zora's Sapphire was given to Lou Day 1. After Day 1, Jeff became:

“You're a terrible man to have kept me waiting for these seven long years... But now is not the time to talk about love...”

Jeff, your role has been updated. You are now Princess Ruto, the townie lover.

Seven years have passed and Zora’s Domain has been frozen over by the power of Ganondorf. You and your people have been trapped under the ice. A young man Sheik managed to rescue you. Seven years ago, you promised your love to a young boy named Link, but he left and didn’t stick around. Since Ganondorf cursed your people to a frozen slumber, you decide to head toward the Water Temple in hopes of awakening the sage that lives there. [By the way, just so you don’t get confused, I’m not saying that you gave the Stone to Link Day 1. That’s just what happens in the story.]

You are lovers with Lou. You may communicate with them during night phases of the game via PM. Please note that I am not confirming their role to you. It is up to you to decide whether or not to trust them. If you or your lover dies, then the other will suicide. You also have a secret hidden ability. Another player may help unlock your “hidden ability”.
    Jeff's hidden ability was never accessed. But if it was, he would become:

“And now I grant my eternal love to you.”

Jeff, your role has been updated. You are now Ruto, sage of water, the townie lover/one-shot reviver.

Thanks to Link, you have awakened as the Sage of Water. Now your people will be free of their ice prison and the waters of Zora’s Domain will return to normal. You are one of the seven sages destined to protect Hyrule and assist the hero in defeating Ganondorf, the king of evil.

In addition to being a lover, now you have gained a one-shot reviver ability. Each night you will receive the names of everyone who has died and it is up to you to decide whether or not you would revive them. If you die, you will not be able to use your ability.

E:

“Let's get the Triforce before Ganondorf does and then defeat him.”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia E! You are Young Princess Zelda, the townie cop.

As the young princess of Hyrule, you have been plagued with bad dreams as of late. One in particular depicts dark clouds billowing over the land of Hyrule. Just when all seems lost, a ray of green light shoots from the forest to part the clouds. The light turns into a young boy holding a green stone and followed by a fairy. The dark clouds…you feel they represent Ganondorf, a man who swears allegiance to your father, the king, but you can see the evil in his eyes. You know in your heart that he is the evil man your dream was warning you about. He must be after the Triforce of legend…to obtain the Triforce, he’ll need the keys to the Sacred Realm, the Spiritual Stones. You must also make sure he never gets the final key to open the door to the Sacred Realm, the Ocarina of Time.

You are aligned with the townies. As a cop duuring Night 0, you will be able to investigate another player to see which side they are aligned with, either townie or mafia. Also during Day 1, you must decide who you wish to give the Ocarina of Time. The Ocarina of Time is an instrument that will give another player control over some very big twists in the game.

The Ocarina of Time was given to Kitty and he was the one playing all those songs. After he died, Joelle obtained the ocarina. After Day 1 E became:

“When evil rules all, an awakening voice from the Sacred Realm will call those destined to be Sages who dwell in the five temples.”

E, your role has been updated. You are now Sheik, the ninja townie hider.

You put your trust in the boy from the forest, but he was too young to be the legendary hero. He managed to open the Door of Time in the Temple of Time and pull the Master Sword from its pedestal in the inner chamber. But because he was too young, he was sealed in the temple for seven years. Ganondorf has entered the Sacred Realm and become king over all of Hyrule. He plunged the land into darkness. It is now that you realize your destiny. You are the leader of the seven sages that will eventually seal Ganondorf in the sacred realm. But Link must endure his quest first to awaken the other sages. You decide to disguise yourself from the evil Ganondorf by taken the form of Sheik, a sheikah one of the shadow folk. Now you can assist Link on his journey.

As a hider, you may hide with another player during each night phase. Any night actions done to you will fail. If the person you hide with is targeted for nightkill, there is a 50% chance that you will be killed as well. If the person you hide with is mafia, you will be aware of it but they will also learn who you are. As a ninja, you will not be seen by other trackers or watchers.

**During any night phase including this one, you may also choose to rid yourself of your disguise revealing yourself to Link (he will know who you are but you won’t know who he is) and obtaining a better and more powerful role. But by doing so there is also an increasing chance that the mafia will learn your identity starting at 25% the first night, 50% the second night and 100% the third night.

She didn't keep her disguise for long and became Zelda Night 2:

“The six Sages will open the sealed door and lure Ganondorf back into the Sacred Realm. I will then seal the door to the Sacred Realm from this world.”

E, your role has been updated. You are now Zelda, leader of the seven sages, the townie cop and one-shot governor.

It is now time…the final battle with the evil king approaches. You are the seventh sage, destined to be the leader of them all. You have chosen to reveal yourself to Link and give him the arrows of light to defeat Ganondorf. It is now time to put your faith in the legendary Hero of Time.

As a cop, you may investigate a player each night to learn their alignment, either townie or mafia. You also have a one-shot governor ability to stop a lynch from occurring.
    What kills me is that the mafia knew for the longest that E was Zelda but didn't kill until near the end...plus it was pretty obvious she was cop.

MUNNAG:

“can hyrule's destiny really depend on such a lazy boy?!”

welcome to the zelda: Ocarina of time mafia munnag! You are navi, the hated townie follower.

you were chosen by the great deku tree to go on a journey with a boy named link on his adventure. The great deku tree taught you a lot about the lore of hyrule and its many creatures. He felt you be an asset to the boy who would eventually become the hero of time…………but you are incredibly f***ing annoying!! You don’t have to tell me how to open a door!! I think i can figure that out thank you very much!! And how many times are you going to say “hey!” “listen!” “hey!” “watch-out!” geeeez…......sorry about that….i don’t know what came over me…anyway, you decide to go with link on his adventure and say goodbye the forest.

you are aligned with the townies. As a follower, you will be able to target another player during each night phase to see what kind of action they performed. Just a warning though, they might find you annoying for following them around and there is a 50% chance you’ll roleblock them. And because you are so hated, it will only take one less vote to lynch you.

You win with the town when all threats to hyrule have been eliminated. Please confirm in the sign up thread that you have received your role!
    Regrettable modkill...
    Last edited by super_j_man; 08-16-2013 at 02:28 PM.

oh well. you win some you lose some.

DYLON:

“Do you want to hear what I said again?”

Welcome to the Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia, Dylon! You are Kaepora Gaebora, the unlynchable townie.

Once you were a great sage of Hyrule. But now, you have taken the form of an owl. It is your destiny to provide the hero, Link, with advice that……….well he probably already knows. Let’s face it. You’re not THAT big of help. Plus when you talk, you tend to put people to sleep. Don’t worry though, fate may have something even better in store for you.

You are aligned with the townies. During Day 1 (only), you cannot be lynched. You role will be updated after Day 1.

Only reason I made this role unlynchable was because I didn't want the enabler dying before he could be enabled. After Day 1 Dylon became:

“When the power of all the Sages is awakened...The Sages' Seals will contain all the evil power in the void of the Realm...”

Dylon, your role has been updated. You are now Rauru, sage of light, the townie enabler.

Your true form has been awakened as the Sage of Light. Link obtained the Master Sword from the Temple of Time making him the legendary Hero of Time. This allowed your true self to awaken inside the Temple of Light. You are one of the seven sages destined to protect Hyrule and assist the hero in defeating Ganondorf, the king of evil.

As an enabler, you have the ability to bring forth another player’s hidden abilities. Each night phase, you will select one player whose hidden abilities you wish to bring forth. Be careful though, those in the mafia also have hidden abilities that can be unleashed. You MUST use your ability every night phase. When you die, you will be able to use your ability one last time.
    Also laughing at Dylon's avi and the fact that Ash never noticed!

Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182 LastLast