Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ha! Yes! You are right....lol

Quote Originally Posted by mocomic View Post
    I think Bobby died in a hospital gown. Didn't he?
    He flatlined while in his hunter clothing as well and in "Death's Door", the doctor said they finally got him stable so once he flatlined, he was met by that reaper.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    I just did a quick scan of pictures and it appears that, yes, they both were wearing the same clothes....
    In hell Bobby was wearing that exact same outfit as the one in the picture of him on set that Domini posted. So this just may be what we have all been wanting. Bobby in Heaven trying to save or jail break it.

I wonder if Bobby getting out of heaven, if that is in the cards, especially since Death is back on the board this season according to a fan who spoke to him at a kickboxing class will have anything to do with keeping Sam alive as they are reversing what he did.
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 07-28-2013 at 03:27 PM.

I don't know if this goes here but these are the first 5 min of S9, Episode 1 (they were shown at Comic-Con).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdUQVw62Qw (from min 2).

New In Town
    About Bobby--Jared says this isn't the old Bobby we love back to normal--but more like the memory of Bobby emerges...whatever exactly that means.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by devlin View Post
    About Bobby--Jared says this isn't the old Bobby we love back to normal--but more like the memory of Bobby emerges...whatever exactly that means.
    We may be forced to believe that may be all there is to his return since he isn't listed as a recurring character but I hope we can hold out for Bobby in heaven coming out of the wordwork as later episodes come along.

For anyone who viewed that video up above, it's for "Devil May Care", but I also don't think that video is even allowed on here since it's from a camera or phone.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 07-29-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Last edited by KSiteTV; 08-08-2013 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Please link to KSiteTV whenever possible, thanks

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I enjoyed Tahmoh on Dollhouse so looking forward to seeing him on the show.

I never saw that show, but I know he was great on Battlestar Galactica. He was also on Dark Angel, Smallville, Mortal Kombat: Legacy, Human Target, Arrow and Man of Steel.

Does....Ezekiel send Dean to Sam's mind and that's what the confrontation is in the forrest?

And Death has been WAITING for Sam?

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!! Lol.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 09-11-2013 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Posted a clearer version

I AM SO EXCITED.

From what I've seen, I think that Dean's gonna be a little busy in the premiere. It seems like angels are after him (probably to get to Castiel), hence the windows breaking. Maybe they've threatened Sam so that's why Dean's running towards Sam's room? Or maybe he found out that Death is coming to collect Sam?

Then when Dean says to that doctor (I guess) something like "are you telling me that my brother's life is in God's hands?", is that why we later see Dean praying in that chapel? Maybe he gets into Sam's mind with the help of Ezekiel and asks Sam to snap out of it. But is Sam still suicidal?: "there's nothing to fight for". And Dean punching him! Is this related to Dean's secret? Can October 8th be here already?

I think Dean is just sick of God and that's why he smarts off to the doctor.

I wonder why Death is Sam's reaper though, as it seems that's the way it is when Death says he's been waiting for him. Did he become Sam's reaper since rescuing his soul?

Even more goodies for the season premiere as well as an answer to Bobby's role.

http://tvline.com/2013/09/17/superna...d/#more-459212

It’s no secret that the Supernatural brothers will do anything for each other. But Dean’s got a really long, super strange trip ahead of him if he wants to save Sam, as you’ll see in the following exclusive trailer for Season 9 (which bows Oct. 8).

“You died, Sam,” the elder Winchester says, breaking the big news to his bro. So exactly how are they talking in the Impala? “We’re inside your head.” Whoa.

Dean’s determined to find a way to stop Sammy’s demise — if his broken, “There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you,” doesn’t choke you up, I don’t know what will — but Sam isn’t so sure there’s anything left to fight for.

Also spotted in the preview: Bobby imparting some wisdom, Abaddon raising hell, Crowley being his usual unhelpful self and Castiel offering aid to an uninterested party.
    In the link, there's the one-minute promo which I can't find on YouTube to post on here.

Wow...can't wait! So Sam is dead, so that's how we get Bobby back without being all vengeful. Okay. But what's with Abbadon telling Dean when he gets to hell to tell "him" she's coming for him. Him who? I'm assuming Crowley, but he's locked in the bunker....or is it Sam seeing as though Sam torched her in Sacrifice.

Should be an awesome season!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast