DOMINION and PROPHECY Official Re-Watch Thread, July 12, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skully
    Thanks for coming folks.

Wow, I can't believe the last 2 years has flown so quickly. We have arrived at our last rewatch (in this Rewatch Club version).

See you next week for the last (double) ep of the series - Finale.
    Two years? Time really flies indeed!!!

Comment

• *Ahem* I love this hug...Tom's arms...*sigh* Noooo, Kaaaaara!!!! Good to hear you admitting it, Lois. Oh, come on!!!!! I love Erica's acting and Tom's soft voice in this scene, but noooo...unnecessary dramaaaaa!!! whyyyyyy??!!

Ughhh...ok, calm down. Haha! this was 'interesting' rewatch, and I can't believe next friday will be the last episode(s) of Smallville. Anyways...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
        Lois isn't thinking this through from an entirely different perspective: Breaking Clark's heart now in this very crucial time puts the entire planet at risk. His broken heart is an open gate for Darkseid. And if he omegas Clark, then there's no hope left for Earth.
        Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
        I really like how Clark is taking control here, and being 100% confident, letting us see how much he's matured in the years we've watched this series. No blaming himself for what Lois endured either.
        On the other hand, Lois breaking up with him is lame and takes precious time away from wrapping up the series.
        If Chloe were here, she would have talked her down off the ledge, so to speak.

Comment

• I'm going to watch Ultra Woman now. I need a pick-me-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
            Bittersweet! See everyone next week!
            Can't believe it's nearly all over again folks!

Seems like only yesterday I made the timetable for every week up until 2013 and we're here already!

Comment

• We need to set up a hard date--day and time--for the next rewatch.

Comment

• Indeed we do. Let's discuss it in the Episode Rewatch Club Mk II thread.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎