X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to show the clip.

Lois: Welcome to the planet,
    Clark

Clark: Thank you , Lois
    Last edited by supercatmom; 10-22-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• The line is actually "Glad to be here Lois".

Comment

• Originally posted by Gem and Gemma
        The "Welcome to the Planet" quote was probably the first I full on grinned in the film.
        That quote had me smiling but it was not the first or only time I smiled.

Martha saying to Clark, nice suite Clark, had me grinning ear to ear. Considering in most version of Supes. Martha makes the suite for Clark.

Comment

• Many reviewers have said there was no chemistry between Henry and Amy. I totally disagree.
          From the very first time they meet and Clark uses his heat visions to save her life, you see a spark of ,at the very least interest ,ignite between them.
          And every time they meet again the interest develops. Lois learns to admire and respect him and Clark learns to admire and trust her. The spark grows. Culminating with the kiss - No it's not love or romance yet - leave something for the sequel.

Comment

• Originally posted by supercatmom
            From the very first time they meet and Clark uses his heat visions to save her life, you see a spark of ,at the very least interest ,ignite between them.
            Oh there were certainly sparks and something igniting there, like Lois' flesh.

I'm glad Clark did it to save Lois' life but that's not really a good way to start a relationship. At least by the way they played that scene.

Comment

• The scene where Clark first meets Lois is when he's helping her off the helicopter. I wonder what fraction of viewers recognised that it was Clark.

Comment

• Ah that's right. I forgot about that. It actually makes things better for the movie ever so slightly.

Comment

• found this I know Amy's hair is not red in the pic but it's cool.

Comment

• oh my god

these two... THESE TWO ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD...

Their love is truly legendary. Flawed movie, but not this two.

That's all I can say.

Comment

• I find they rushed Clark and Lois in both films with zero believability contrary to any arguments given.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎