Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"City Of Heroes" Countdown /LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And why was Detective Lance demoted? He stopped one of the bombs from going off. Should have been promoted.

Comment

• I don't remember Walter being released/rescued either.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
        Oliver says Tommy was killed by his father. Laurel corrects him by saying he died in the crossfire between two archers...meaning the Hood and the Dark Archer (Malcolm). But...that's not what happened. Tommy died saving Laurel from a crumbling building. Malcolm was nowhere around, and Oliver didn't show up until after Tommy was mortally injured.
        She meant that Malcolm was responsible for what happened to Tommy. The building came tumbling down because of Malcolm's machine. I suppose she thinks Oliver is at fault only because he didn't stop him in time.

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
        And why was Detective Lance demoted? He stopped one of the bombs from going off. Should have been promoted.
        He was demoted before the bombs went off, not after, and he was demoted because he was in contact with The Hood. His options were either demotion or jail time.

Quentin was able to stop the bomb was because he willingly and knowingly cooperated with The Hood. If that cooperation was discovered, he would probably be sent to jail, because regardless of the good he's done, The Hood is still considered a criminal, and he was already warned once before.

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
        I don't remember Walter being released/rescued either.
        That happened shortly before or during the finale.

Comment

• Bah, only starting it now! Yesss Felicity and Diggle right off the bat. I love those two. XD Oh, Felicity, how I missed you.

Comment

• "I'm going to check something downstairs" lol Diggle and Felicity are like awww yisssss XD

Comment

• AW, HELLS YES. FINALLY they are going to call him Green Arrow (I can hope.) And Black Canary showing up was exciting! Hopefully Roy's going to pan out sometime soon.
              All around, I was so-so on the forest scenes, but LOVED everything that happened in present day. Present day is definitely this series' strength. Can't wait till next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiarasa
                "I'm going to check something downstairs" lol Diggle and Felicity are like awww yisssss XD
                That's the only problem I have with the show right now!

It's Thea's club now, so how did they make her not use or see the "downstairs". The door to downstairs is visible to everybody, it's no secret. Even the police has been down there. This "Arrow Lair" isn't secret or save at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiarasa
                  AW, HELLS YES. FINALLY they are going to call him Green Arrow (I can hope.) And Black Canary showing up was exciting! Hopefully Roy's going to pan out sometime soon.
                  All around, I was so-so on the forest scenes, but LOVED everything that happened in present day. Present day is definitely this series' strength. Can't wait till next week!
                  They won't call him Green Arrow until the end of the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halberdier17
                    They won't call him Green Arrow until the end of the series.
                    False

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathBySpoiler
                      False
                      I'm only going by what they said during the first season on one of the bonus content on the DVD they said he isn't going to be called the Green Arrow instead he will be just Arrow because he isn't the Green Arrow that everyone knows from the comics yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angui
                        That's the only problem I have with the show right now!

It's Thea's club now, so how did they make her not use or see the "downstairs". The door to downstairs is visible to everybody, it's no secret. Even the police has been down there. This "Arrow Lair" isn't secret or save at all.
                        Oliver didn't give the club to Thea. Not sure how she gets to keep it, unless Ollie just lets her. Which maybe he is, seeing how he's taking a new interest in the family business. But your point is taken, he's gonna need a new secret headquarters.....

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎