Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 161 of 161
  1. #151
    Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    4,879
    And why was Detective Lance demoted? He stopped one of the bombs from going off. Should have been promoted.

  2. #152
    Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    4,879
    I don't remember Walter being released/rescued either.

  3. #153
    Forum Regular Arrow2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator View Post
    Oliver says Tommy was killed by his father. Laurel corrects him by saying he died in the crossfire between two archers...meaning the Hood and the Dark Archer (Malcolm). But...that's not what happened. Tommy died saving Laurel from a crumbling building. Malcolm was nowhere around, and Oliver didn't show up until after Tommy was mortally injured.
    She meant that Malcolm was responsible for what happened to Tommy. The building came tumbling down because of Malcolm's machine. I suppose she thinks Oliver is at fault only because he didn't stop him in time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator View Post
    And why was Detective Lance demoted? He stopped one of the bombs from going off. Should have been promoted.
    He was demoted before the bombs went off, not after, and he was demoted because he was in contact with The Hood. His options were either demotion or jail time.

    Quentin was able to stop the bomb was because he willingly and knowingly cooperated with The Hood. If that cooperation was discovered, he would probably be sent to jail, because regardless of the good he's done, The Hood is still considered a criminal, and he was already warned once before.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator View Post
    I don't remember Walter being released/rescued either.
    That happened shortly before or during the finale.

  4. #154
    Settling In Kiarasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    65
    Bah, only starting it now! Yesss Felicity and Diggle right off the bat. I love those two. XD Oh, Felicity, how I missed you.

  5. #155
    Settling In Kiarasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    65
    "I'm going to check something downstairs" lol Diggle and Felicity are like awww yisssss XD

  6. #156
    Settling In Kiarasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    65
    AW, HELLS YES. FINALLY they are going to call him Green Arrow (I can hope.) And Black Canary showing up was exciting! Hopefully Roy's going to pan out sometime soon.
    All around, I was so-so on the forest scenes, but LOVED everything that happened in present day. Present day is definitely this series' strength. Can't wait till next week!

  7. #157
    Settling In
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarasa View Post
    "I'm going to check something downstairs" lol Diggle and Felicity are like awww yisssss XD
    That's the only problem I have with the show right now!

    It's Thea's club now, so how did they make her not use or see the "downstairs". The door to downstairs is visible to everybody, it's no secret. Even the police has been down there. This "Arrow Lair" isn't secret or save at all.

  8. #158
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarasa View Post
    AW, HELLS YES. FINALLY they are going to call him Green Arrow (I can hope.) And Black Canary showing up was exciting! Hopefully Roy's going to pan out sometime soon.
    All around, I was so-so on the forest scenes, but LOVED everything that happened in present day. Present day is definitely this series' strength. Can't wait till next week!
    They won't call him Green Arrow until the end of the series.

  9. #159
    Arrowhead DeathBySpoiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    They won't call him Green Arrow until the end of the series.
    False

  10. #160
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBySpoiler View Post
    False
    I'm only going by what they said during the first season on one of the bonus content on the DVD they said he isn't going to be called the Green Arrow instead he will be just Arrow because he isn't the Green Arrow that everyone knows from the comics yet.

  11. #161
    Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    4,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Angui View Post
    That's the only problem I have with the show right now!

    It's Thea's club now, so how did they make her not use or see the "downstairs". The door to downstairs is visible to everybody, it's no secret. Even the police has been down there. This "Arrow Lair" isn't secret or save at all.
    Oliver didn't give the club to Thea. Not sure how she gets to keep it, unless Ollie just lets her. Which maybe he is, seeing how he's taking a new interest in the family business. But your point is taken, he's gonna need a new secret headquarters.....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •