Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICARUS and COLLATERAL Official Re-Watch Thread, June 14, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I agree with all of y'all. I wanted to scream when Clark decided to sell farm, and I was gratified to see Martha as irritated as I was about it all. Which is why I'm hoping that Kent farm is back intact in S11.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
      never seen this before, it's hilarious!

Comment

• I looooove Tom's little laugh! Carteeeer!! OMG...I love this scene...and Tom's voice...ughhh so sexy! And that's kinda a naughty smile at the end. Or it's just me and my wishful thinking, hahaha!!

Great rewatch. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and hope you enjoy the movie if you go to see MoS! See you all next friday!

Comment

• Only 5 more re-watches and we are done!

Comment

When we watch Kent please note that Clark is on the phone with his mother talking about the deed after she send it to them. And yet what to do with it never seemed to have come up, even though there was confusion about it when they got it.
            well, he ASSUMED that she wanted to get rid off it since he's never around BUT why on earth would you sell your family's history? BDA at it's best! (or should I say worst)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
              Only 5 more re-watches and we are done!
              then what?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
                Only 5 more re-watches and we are done!
                And then we start anew!

Comment

And then we start anew!
                  *happy dance*

Comment

• Ya know, I'm really not into fan fiction...but I'm tempted by this. if just to fix all the mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
                      Ya know, I'm really not into fan fiction...but I'm tempted by this. if just to fix all the mistakes.
                      Sometimes you just need a video editor and cut the episode to your liking.

For example, I have a whole lot of season 4 episodes without a single (or just one) Lana scene.

Or season 8's Identity. I just took out the second where Sebastian actually touched Clark and then the scene in the hospital.

Now you see it mostly from Lois' perspective: Sebastian struggling with her, aiming the gun, then flying against the wall, leaving Lois bewildered.

Comment

Sometimes you just need a video editor and cut the episode to your liking.

For example, I have a whole lot of season 4 episodes without a single (or just one) Lana scene.

Or season 8's Identity. I just took out the second where Sebastian actually touched Clark and then the scene in the hospital.

Now you see it mostly from Lois' perspective: Sebastian struggling with her, aiming the gun, then flying against the wall, leaving Lois bewildered.
                        Good idea!

Comment

And then we start anew!
                          Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                          *happy dance*
                          Hehehe, loving the enthusiasm.

We'd better have a discussion soon about timing. When we last spoke the idea of night in Europe, early evening in USA and early morning in Australia seemed to have some legs.

I'll start a poll in the General Discussion section.

Comment

• banners!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎