No announcement yet.

Would you see a CHUCK movie?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you see a CHUCK movie?

There are plans to make a CHUCK movie based on the cast and characters from the tv show that became an instant classic. The thought of seeing Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker on the silver screen has me wanting to return the the theatre. The show was designed for fans of action films and it seems only natural that they should be in a film of their own.

It took an Internet campaign to make the network executives realize that the tv show had (and still has) an enthusiastic fanbase. Perhaps it's time that we come back out of the woodwork and clamor for a new CHUCK movie. Zachary Levi needs our support.

Please feel free to post a reply on your thoughts about this, enthusiastic or not, and or what ideas your would like to see in the new film.

Tell me what you think!
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

The poll is expired.

I would since it is my favorite TV series.

Comment

Must admit I spent a few seconds thinking "Norris!" before remembering there'd been a Chuck spy show.

Comment

Zachary Levi was monitoring the Veronica Mars kickstarter which is where the idea for a Chuck movie came from. The VM kickstarter was a complete success, after their estimated needed budget was surpassed just days later.

I'd love to see Chuck movie, even if its on the small screen. Such as doing a series of movies every so often on NBC. The thing about the small screen nowadays is that the quality of some of these shows are vastly better than the quality of some of the movies being produced. Take for example the Walking Dead and Mad Men.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-31-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I would very much go see a Chuck movie (hopefully they will fix the way the series ended, still a bit upset about how things ended between Chuck and Sarah). Also, perhaps we could get Matt Bomer back as Bryce Larkin (flashback, cameo, something!).

Comment

http://tvline.com/2013/07/19/zachary...orld-broadway/
            Zachary Levi sat down to talk with Ausiello about a lot of stuff and in that was discussion about a Chuck movie. I really liked what Zach had to say about it and how to get fans involved.

It also explains a few things (like why there hasn't been a big push on Kickstarter, etc.). I didn't know Chuck is still airing in some markets around the world! The things you learn....

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎