No announcement yet.

Guesses for the doctors name

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guesses for the doctors name

Anyone have any ideas what the doctors name might be. Some clever or funny answers. I used to think it was "sweetie". Lol

omg Well first of all welcome omg. I see this was your first post . GREAT as well. Well let's see. The name of the Doctor has to be something around 8 letters (I don't even know) It just seems like it would be that kind of name. (And maybe his name was everywhere but no one knew...) that would be sad.

But let's see
    The doctors name is the most wanted to know name ever. It must be something prophetical. Nothing bland or anything. Who even can guess?
    We can use doctor and try to change his name around. What if its Rotcod okay that sounds weird.

I wonder if others have speculation about this

Comment

If his name is everywhere and we didnt know my guess would be John Smith. He always uses that as his name so maybe it IS his name? Thatd be weird and clever and something he would do because its something no one would give a second thought to.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
        If his name is everywhere and we didnt know my guess would be John Smith. He always uses that as his name so maybe it IS his name? Thatd be weird and clever and something he would do because its something no one would give a second thought to.
        Yeah he does use it a lot I don't know though... I feel it's ill have a lot of meaning to it. Something gallifreyian??? Sort of how River was called Melody Pond the doctor would have to be something that symbolizes him maybe. I don't know.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎