No announcement yet.

Connections with Storybrooke

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections with Storybrooke

It is said that the Wonderland pilot starts in Storybrooke... but, how connected does everyone want it to be?

For the present day, I'd answer "not much at all." I'd like to see this as its own sort of thing. Now, in Wonderland itself, I'd like to see the Queen of Hearts and of course, the Mad Hatter... "Jack" would be fun too... but I don't want to see Alice chilling in Storybrooke or anything silly like that.

How about everyone else?

I agree. I don't want to see much initial connection with Storybrooke at all. In fact, I am kind of wondering why even the initial Storybrooke connection. Is Alice now living in Storybrooke? Does this have something to do with Jefferson?

Comment

We still don't know if it is present day Storybrooke that will be featured in the pilot. I was thinking that maybe the part of Storybrooke that is in the pilot is the Asylum where both Belle and eventually Jefferson were held. I mean how many other people did Regina hold in there.

And I don't mind if there are connections between the main series and this series. It enlarges Once's Universe without cramming the main series with additional stories/characters that the writers would introduce and later drop.

I also don't mind if they did create mini-series exploring other worlds...with one condition; they complete each mini-series in it's entirety. And quite possibly link them to where the end of one becomes the beginning of another.
      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-27-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

if its present day maybe they will explain where Jefferson went and how he returned.

if in the past alice could have been in storybrook. and somehow got out during the years we didnt see. perhaps thats where it will start.

they will really need to fill in the gaps with characters and what not. Perhaps Alice was in the basement rooms in the hospital where Belle was.

Comment

I would rather it not have any connections, since I don't watch Once Upon a Time. And I think from the preview, the world they've created seems so much better than what I remember from the beginning of Once.

Comment

I prefer loose connections, like Buffy and Angel, maybe a little more.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎