Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the cure for werewolf bite.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the cure for werewolf bite.

I'm curious why is it that klaus blood is the only cure for werewolf bite? Wouldnt it make sense that any of the hybrids blood would also cure the wolf bite?

Originally posted by supernaturalfan
    I'm curious why is it that klaus blood is the only cure for werewolf bite? Wouldnt it make sense that any of the hybrids blood would also cure the wolf bite?
    Jeez I was wandering exactally the same thing... But considering there's no more hybrids available, Klaus seemed to be the only one reachble.

Comment

I looooooooved Supernatural season finale. I know this is VD forum but considering your nick I had to post it. lol

Comment

yeah I used to wonder that as well, I guess it has something to do with him being the original and whatnot, but it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me

Comment

Being both Vampire and Werewolf. Klaus blood developed anti-bodies that fights off the infection cause by werewolves.

Comment

Which is the same as the hybrids he made. I think if Tyler comes back they should allow him to cure wolf bites also.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎