Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vampire Diaries to Become DC Comics Digital First

WOW! That's awesome news! DC has announced lastJuly,18th, VD to become a digital comic book in the San Diego's Comic.con
    http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diar...comics-digitalClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	6628075

Comment

Season 5 promo

Comment

Thanks for posting!! Was that Bonnie's father that Silas killed?

I'm kind of surprised they put so much of Elena and Stefan's relationship in the trailer. I'm not sure why they did it.

Comment

I think there is going to be some hype to why Elena gave Katherine the cure. Especially from Rebekah. I have a feeling she's going to be OFF THE WALLS angry. What do you guys think? I'm also very interested to see how Silas portrays Stefan seeing Elena and Damon have no idea that Stefan is gone. So my guess would be that Silas is going to pose as Stefan and Elena and Damon are going to think its really Stefan but its really not. That should be interesting.
          Last edited by iholland95; 07-25-2013, 08:57 AM. Reason: I wanted to add more.

Comment

Originally posted by iholland95
            I think there is going to be some hype to why Elena gave Katherine the cure. Especially from Rebekah. I have a feeling she's going to be OFF THE WALLS angry. What do you guys think? I'm also very interested to see how Silas portrays Stefan seeing Elena and Damon have no idea that Stefan is gone. So my guess would be that Silas is going to pose as Stefan and Elena and Damon are going to think its really Stefan but its really not. That should be interesting.
            Well,I don't think the Silas-portraying-Stefan will last more than few minutes (if it ever happens) considering what was showed in the Comic.Con promo video. i mean,Silas/Stefan was at stage bragging abt "the huge amountofbloodhe has consumed..." So I doubt Damon or Elena or anyone of the gang, actually, will think it's real Stefan saying those scary things...

Comment

Definitely ready for this season premiere. I'm curious for how long it will, in fact, take someone to notice Stefan isn't himself. I mean, Klaus-as-Tyler lasted about a minute, as did Klaus-as-Alaric.

Either they'll know it's not him or they'll think he's gone off the blood-wagon again.

Comment

I read an article where JP said that Silas will attempt playing Stefan but that it won't be long before those closest to Stefan figure it out. My money is on Damon since he and Stefan have always been pretty good at reading each other and calling one another's bluffs. They've never really been able to hide anything from each other and I think Damon's gonna see right through Silas since he clearly won't know how Stefan would really act, he'll just be going off of how he believes he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined4Delena
                  I read an article where JP said that Silas will attempt playing Stefan but that it won't be long before those closest to Stefan figure it out. My money is on Damon since he and Stefan have always been pretty good at reading each other and calling one another's bluffs. They've never really been able to hide anything from each other and I think Damon's gonna see right through Silas since he clearly won't know how Stefan would really act, he'll just be going off of how he believes he would.
                  Yeah but remember when Silus was at the ball and posed as Stefan for Damon and then posed as Damon for Stefan? How did that turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by iholland95
                    Yeah but remember when Silus was at the ball and posed as Stefan for Damon and then posed as Damon for Stefan? How did that turn out?
                    True but with Damon, he was able to feed off of his insecurities regarding Elena because he was in a very vulnerable place at the time. This time his judgement won't be so clouded. Besides, even then it only lasted a few minutes.

I would say it could be Caroline because she knows Stefan really well too but she's supposed to be going away to college so my bets still on Damon.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined4Delena
                      True but with Damon, he was able to feed off of his insecurities regarding Elena because he was in a very vulnerable place at the time. This time his judgement won't be so clouded. Besides, even then it only lasted a few minutes.

I would say it could be Caroline because she knows Stefan really well too but she's supposed to be going away to college so my bets still on Damon.
                      My bet is also on Damon and I agree w/ your explanations why Silas won't be able to lure him this time. Damon has no pending issues.

Abt Caroline, that eas my exactally thought. Considering she's too excited to go to colleg AND w/ the perspective of Tyler's return i doubt she would be paying that much attention to anythig else.

Comment

TVD Season 5 Episode 1 Title Revealed by Julie Plec and it's called "I Know What You Did Last Summer"
                        So apropriated after a summertime jump

[QUOTE][/Paging Sarah Michelle Gellar! Julie Plec just revealed the title of The Vampire Diaries Season 5, Episode 1 to Entertainment Weekly, and it’s good: “I Know What You Did Last Summer.”

That’s a nod to how we’ll get caught up with the various ways the characters spent their summer. When the show returns on October 3, there will be a time jump of several months, as Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Caroline (Candice Accola) head off to college — leaving Damon (Ian Somerhalder) behind. Julie teases the new couple will have some adjustment issues: “little things that any normal couple would fight about and then hopefully make up over.”

Meanwhile, Stefan (Paul Wesley) has spent his time underwater in the quarry. It’s definitely going to take a toll, as the vampire will eventually come to the surface with some serious alterations to his personality. That might be bad news for newly human Katherine (Nina Dobrev), who follows one of the Salvatores around like a needy puppy.

And of course, Silas is still lurking — though he may make his presence felt in a big way. “I think we’ve got some juicy villains that need some vanquishing,” says Julie, “and there’s always a possibility that one of our beloved heroes will kick the bucket. When, who, or how, I’ll never tell, but it’s definitely in the cards.”

Oh, boy. We’ve barely gotten over Bonnie (Kat Graham), Julie!

Source: Entertainment Weekly
                        QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                          My bet is also on Damon and I agree w/ your explanations why Silas won't be able to lure him this time. Damon has no pending issues.

Abt Caroline, that eas my exactally thought. Considering she's too excited to go to colleg AND w/ the perspective of Tyler's return i doubt she would be paying that much attention to anythig else.
                          Agreed. I actually don't think Tyler is even coming back but I'm sure Caroline will be expecting him to.

Comment

Sipos will play Aaron, who comes to college to escape his tortured past. It's there that he meets Elena, and the two will bond over the fact that they've both experience and survived dark family tragedies. Elena attracted to a brooding and handsome stranger? Color us shocked! But also color us intrigued, please.

http://www.eonline.com/news/451236/the-vampire-diaries-scoop-life-unexpected-alum-shaun-sipos-joining-series-to-bond-with-elena

I'm thinking he's Stefan's replacement with Elena while Stefan's trapped.

Comment

The character description definitely sounds very Stefan-esque

Comment

Looks like ET got an exclusive look at the premiere

http://www.etonline.com/tv/137843_Th...OA==&itmCnt=Mg==

It's weird seeing them happy and doing normal stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎