This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 5 Spoilers & Speculation

Originally posted by Sugar
    I'm wondering if Silas will try to use Elena's body so that his girlfriend can possess it.
    Already one speculation and I believe it's a good one.

EDIT: Somebody might want to fix my typo. I have been too quick hitting Submit.
    Last edited by Angui; 05-16-2013, 07:24 PM.

Fixed!

Thanks for creating a spoiler thread for season 5!

Comment

I doubt it with Elena...Stefan is deep sixed in a box so Silas will be him until whenever Stefan gets out. He can be anyone? I need to re-watch last 2 EPs.

Comment

I meant that Silas might now be after Elena so that his girlfriend can possess her body (come back alive in Elena's body). Since the show tends to revolve around Elena and everyone is usually always after her, I thought that is how they'll probably still keep that going. Unless, since Katherine is now the human, and the one that will probably need protecting...enter Damon....Silas might just go after her instead.

Comment

Sorry was just making a general comment about it...I see what you are saying and hate that Elena or Katherine would be used like this.

Comment

Eh, I wonder if Elena will go off the deep end when she realizes where the real Stefan is. And if that well of emotion, leads her back to Stefan.

And I wonder who will stop Silas in season 5 now that Bonnie is out of the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
              Sorry was just making a general comment about it...I see what you are saying and hate that Elena or Katherine would be used like this.
              No reason to apologize. I was clarifying since I thought you thought I meant that Silas was going to be going around in Elena's body.

Comment

I don't like Silas at all at this point...wish they would get rid of him and have a new big bad soon.

Comment

My guesses are:

Katherine will be the one used by Silas in order to bring his true love back to life once she's human now andSilas GF died as a himan...

And I think that Qetsyah witch will be the one (again) to defeat Silas w/ the gang's help!

Comment

I have posted this on the Episode Discussion "Graduation" thread too but I think my thought fits more in this thread. Here it is:

Why Silas just didnt kill Stefan for good? I mean, I didn´t buy that whole "Do you know what is it like to starve for 2.000 years?" excuse. Why targeting Stefan w/ his revenge? Makes no sense. Unless he needs to keep Stefan alive (but out of the Picture) so he (silas) can be alive as well...

Which gets me back to Katherine and Elena doppleganger thing. One didn´t actually kill the other, as much as both of them had tried in the few past episodes, something or someone always stopped them from complete the job...

Could be something real in that?

Comment

So considering what JP said abt Nina Dobrev's exaustion and overworking thing by playing two characters simultaneouly, Stefan won't be seen while Silas is around, in order to kinda spare Paul Wesley of the same problems that Nina had, which let us to think that Silas will pretend to be Stefan for a (hope not too long) while... I'm kinda wondering if Silas as Stefan will still going after Elena (which would make no sense) and if he's not showing any feelings for her if someone will be suspicious abt it.

Comment

The whole thing about Silas using Katherine as a vessel for Qetsyah makes a whole lot of sense. Because Silas as Stefan can get really close to her and then he can make his move. There had to be a reason why of all people, Silas decided to shadow Stefan.

Also, I find it funny how the big villains of the show are connected and linked to Stefan and Damon. Like if you kill Klaus, Stefan, Damon, and so on will die. So, they can't kill him. And now that Silas is connected and linked to Stefan, if you kill him, Stefan dies..............so you can't kill him either. It's a bit weak, but smart writing at the same time. I wonder how they're going to deal with Silas in season 5, without Bonnie around to immobilize him.
                        Last edited by TheSecretVampire; 05-17-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
                          The whole thing about Silas using Katherine as a vessel for Qetsyah makes a whole lot of sense. Because Silas as Stefan can get really close to her and then he can make his move. There had to be a reason why of all people, Silas decided to shadow Stefan.

Also, I find it funny how the big villains of the show are connected and linked to Stefan and Damon. Like if you kill Klaus, Stefan, Damon, and so on will die. So, they can't kill him. And now that Silas is connected and linked to Stefan, if you kill him, Stefan dies..............so you can't kill him either. It's a bit weak, but smart writing at the same time. I wonder how they're going to deal with Silas in season 5, without Bonnie around to immobilize him.
                          Silas didn't decide to shadow Stefan, actually, for my understanding, Nature has made this decision by creating the doppleganger spell so Stefans is Silas shadow-selfand not the other way around.

Abt Bonnie I think she will be still around once Jeremy can talk to the supernatural being'sghosts butI also think they will need another witch to perform the spell to defeat Silas OR Qetsyah will posses somone's body (possibly Katherine's) and cast the spell against Silas.

I say that last part considering what that Hunter Vo something (the one who shot Damon) said abt Qetsyah wanting more now...

Comment

I am guessing we will see more of Katherine which would be great for me. I'd like to see more about the whole doppelgänger thing within TVD world.

Comment

I have the following suspicions...
                              1. Jeremy might actually be Silas's doppleganger.
                              2. Bonnie might be Qetsiyah's doppleganger.
                              3. Anna/April maybe the doppleganger of Silas's lover

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎