No announcement yet.

Malcolm Merlyn

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathBySpoiler
    What are your guys' thoughts on them bringing Ra's/The League of Shadows. Will DC even let them? Would it make sense, or would it just feel like they are cashing in on Nolan's success?
    I suspect that we'll find out that Malcolm, Moira, and maybe Fyers, are working for the League of Shadows. But I think Natas will be their leader instead of Ra's. But we might a corrupt businessman named Terrence Eugene Kase (the alias Ra's used when he was in Arkham Asylum). The woman who hired Fyers might be Talia, but Ra's also has another daughter, Nyssa Raatko, that might be fairer game. Note that Nyssa is Russian, a language Oliver learned before he returned to civilization. And unlike Talia, Nyssa hates Ra's. Not hard to picture her working for Natas to get back at her father (who would likely only be referred to as "my father" and other similar sentiments, unless "Mr. Kase" does show up). China and Russia have not really liked each other, so it's not hard to picture Russia trying to destroy China's economy.

Comment

JB is gone from Arrow= sad times for me as he was the reason i watched once i knew he was on the show. i did watch the first epi because it was ' oh arrow how cool will this be'.
      saw him talking about finding out his character had been written out of the show he said "I was gutted'', but I'm on to other things now. too bad they chose to write him out as he made an excellent baddie.

Comment

Originally posted by sterek
        JB is gone from Arrow= sad times for me as he was the reason i watched once i knew he was on the show. i did watch the first epi because it was ' oh arrow how cool will this be'.
        saw him talking about finding out his character had been written out of the show he said "I was gutted'', but I'm on to other things now. too bad they chose to write him out as he made an excellent baddie.
        whats your source in this? I thought at comic con they said that Malcom Merlyn would be reappearing on the show and he would have interactions with Oliver. We just don't know if they'll be flashbacks or present day.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎